New Cobra Owner

phfelts

Established Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself real quick. My name's Paul and probably about 7 or 8 months ago I finally traded in my 02 GT and picked up a 03 DSG cobra.

Mods:
3.10 upper
6lb lower
Full Bassani exhaust
Short throw
KB boost-a-pump
SRA

The previous owner did all the mods to it. All I've done so far is replace the Nittos.

Hopefully these pictures work...

img0025lw.jpg

img0054mi.jpg

img0030ra.jpg

img0029yv.jpg

When I get back from my deployment in a couple of months, I'm gonna have to fix a few suspension issues with the rear end, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and look to lower it down and get some new wheels while I'm at it. I also want to get it back to a dyno to see what kind of numbers it's actually making. :D

But that's it for now! I'll post more pics as I do things to her. Maybe even get a few videos of her at the track.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Welcome Paul and thank you for your service to our country. AND YOUR CAR LOOKS GREAT MAN . Welcome to the forum. THOSES RED COBRA LETTERS REALLY SET OFF THE ASS END OF THAT CAR. LOOKS BAD ASS

Last edited:

u1cobra

Established Member
Congrats and welcome:beer:.
I like red COBRA letter on DSG.
Nice ride man!

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
You've had the cobra that long and just joined??:shrug: jk man
Beautiful cobra man. I love Dsg. And thank you for what you do man. Enjoy that thing.:beer::thumbsup:

phfelts

Established Member
Thanks guys, I love the red letters too. I've always wanted a DSG cobra and a long time ago I saw red letters on a DSG mach 1 and I knew when I got a cobra that they would be the first thing to go on it.

And yes I know it took a while to join. I've been coming to this site for years just to look and see what other people had and get ideas of what I would like to have. I forgot my old account name so I just made a new one.

For future stuff, I know I want to lower it down a little and if I can find a set of BBS RK Plasmas for the right price I'd love to have those...if not I may just pick up a set of black chrome fr500s and see how they look on the car. And like so many others, I've kinda got my eye on that whipple 2.9, but we'll see how much money I'm willing to play with in the near future.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance and congratulations on getting your DSG Cobra. It really looks nice. I, too, like the red bumper inserts (different from what is usually seen) and the dark tint. Enjoy the car when you return. Thank you very much for your service to our country. Be safe! :)

phfelts

Established Member
No I have not had a tuner look at the car since I got it, but when I get back I'm going to take the care to PSR in Phoenix and see how it looks as far and tune and dyno numbers go.

Users who are viewing this thread