New CF brake cooling ducts

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
YA I'm trying to get a 5.3L block done in 3 weeks, waiting on FR500 parts, waiting on Carbon fiber vlave covers from over seas, get it in the car and get it out by Nov 1. Get Vendors decals custom put on the vehicle. Cars going to be at the dupont booth or possibly in one of the premier spots outside the main doors.
I have a CF Cobra R 2K hood being shipped like 2nd day air from japan! And you thought the hood cost alot.
Here's a pic of our hood which I'm sure has been seen before on here as well as some CF side vents.
2.jpg

1.jpg

topview2.jpg

hmwave

Established Member
Might be interesting for you to also consider a y pipe on the passenger side to feed air both to the brakes and to the fender well for CAI's.

Maybe make it an option for customers.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I don't think using the cobra's stock intake bezel could accomidate both for this current kit. But I might have something in the future that will.

hmwave

Established Member
Great.

I've been trying to find flexible, durable pipe for to feed the fender but it's been a tough find so far. Still don't have anything I feel would stand up to the elements.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
That hood looks amazing. Im down to order the brake ducts also. Maaybe I might see some of your stuff at SEMA

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Sounds good, I'll be running around but if you want I'll PM you my number before I leave and if you want to meet up at the show we can.
Otherwise I'll have a yellow backpack thats full of redbull.

Users who are viewing this thread