New cat-back?

Stalker27

Established Member
How are we to tell you what sound you will like? Go on youtube or streetfire & listen to clips of exhaust & decide. I posted one up of my Mac 3" catback on here

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
its really the sound you like, and how loud you want it. stainless kits are nice if you want to polish it. check under the market for used

steves04cobra

Established Member
Ok i am sorry i didnt realize it was all about sound. I was thinking more on the performance side. But as for how loud, the louder the better. lol Im thinking about buying the stainless steele Bassani from lethalperformance.

cliesch22

Established Member
Catbacks don't do that much for performance. The midpipe is the performance gainer. Bassani is good though. I love my Flowmasters. There are sound clips everywhere. Like jtm said, I'd find a catback used.

03mgtermi

Established Member
Ok i am sorry i didnt realize it was all about sound. I was thinking more on the performance side. But as for how loud, the louder the better. lol Im thinking about buying the stainless steele Bassani from lethalperformance.

+1000

that's what i have and it's awesome. nice soft idle, good highway volume so you can stand listening to it for a few hours on a road trip, and at WOT it sounds absolutely nasty. deep mean growl that can be heard from a long way away.

spincobra03

Established Member
If you want loud, ive always felt that MAC was the loudest maybe someone else can agree or disagree with this opinion

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If you want loud, ive always felt that MAC was the loudest maybe someone else can agree or disagree with this opinion

Yeah I'm going to have to disagree there.

Mac Flowpaths aren't that loud compared to...

Borla Stingers
SLP LM-1
SLP LM-2
Magnapacks

I'm sure there's a few more...

I can't imagine what shipping costs to Germany will be :bash: :uh oh:

Call Nino @ Ninosport. MustangExhaust.com - Blog

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Catbacks don't do that much for performance. The midpipe is the performance gainer. Bassani is good though. I love my Flowmasters. There are sound clips everywhere. Like jtm said, I'd find a catback used.

The catback on these cars is actually very restrictive and is where a good bit of the power from exhaust mods will be found.

Users who are viewing this thread