New car!

blk03stang

Established Member
:warning non SVT:

I have been looking for a couple of months for a new toy. I was originally going to get a GEN3 viper but then started looking at other cars, 13 GT500, GTR, 997 Turbo, and GEN4 vipers... I ended up getting an amazing deal on this 2009 Viper ACR! I have wanted one since they came out! I already lowered it and had the windows tinted.

2drs45l.jpg

2dtyycw.jpg

dzi2o6.jpg

34ybsl4.jpg

2mmu808.jpg

-Matt :beer:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Congrats - awesome! That's some dealership too considering there's a couple Lambos just hanging out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome, Matt! Sharp looking Viper. Gotta love the ACR. Do you still have your ZR-1?

HandBanana

Established Member
Congrats - awesome! That's some dealership too considering there's a couple Lambos just hanging out.

It does say "Sarasota Lamborghini" on the license plate frame. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, Aventadors galore!

Car looks AMAZING. Love the ACRs, such beautiful lines. Now, get that thing to the track!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Nice ride, but I hope you added it to the stable and didn't sell a ZR-1 to get it. And definitely don't touch that wing. That would be like taking the wing of a 00 Cobra R - but you probably already knew that :)

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
That is fricken sick OP! Like the plates too, PLEASE post some vids of it in action at the track!
Do some work and bury those Vettes and Bosses! :rockon:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Damn, must be nice lol. Car looks great! Love how those look, about broke my neck the first time I saw one

blk03stang

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Awesome! Love the plate.

Thanks I take a little pride in my driving skillzzzz :lol:

Awesome, Matt! Sharp looking Viper. Gotta love the ACR. Do you still have your ZR-1?

It does say "Sarasota Lamborghini" on the license plate frame. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, Aventadors galore!

Car looks AMAZING. Love the ACRs, such beautiful lines. Now, get that thing to the track!

Sold the ZR1 for this I am assuming? Any mods planned?

Nice ride, but I hope you added it to the stable and didn't sell a ZR-1 to get it. And definitely don't touch that wing. That would be like taking the wing of a 00 Cobra R - but you probably already knew that :)

Thanks guys, I did sell my zr1 in the beginning of the year. I miss that car a lot and will get another one someday.

:beer:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Congrats! I just got my Gen 3 over the summer and love it. I wanted an ACR so bad but just couldn't quite swing it.

Good luck and enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread