New car...lsx/t56 rx7

zx3focus

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the new ride. I know alot of people are against it but I figured I would post it up anyway. Lemme know what you think. I am going to keep it very JDM looking.
The car went 11.88 @ 118 the first time out. It is a bone stock swap. I plan on doing longtubes and bigger piping all the way back and probably some spray down the road.

When I got the car about a month ago.
rx7004.jpg

rx7003.jpg

rx7001.jpg

Now.
DSC01144.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

Here is a vid.
Racing my buddies c5 vette. It has full exhaust, cam, and intake.
http://indyhpmedia.com/vids/BlackBoosted2/Vette Vs LS1 FC 1.avi

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
That's a badass car man. 118 on the stock ls motor? If so, damn she's going to be quick with some bolt on.. not even wanting to talk about the spray lol.

zx3focus

Established Member
Thanks guys. I love the car so far. It handles much better than the stang and doesnt have such a lazy powerband. I am sure it will trap a little over 120 with full exhaust and a tune,. Right now it has stock manifolds and like 2 inch piping all the way back into stock mufflers. I would like to see 130+ traps on the spray, but for now 120 is plenty fast. Now if I could just sell the cobra I would be set. Market is pretty crappy right now for these stangs it seems.

Natec

Established Member
that's a very suspicious looking stain on the drivers seat :dw:

thats from the first day he bought the car... he got on it and it was so fast it scared him into shitting all over the place :)

haha i personally think the car is butt ****ing ugly.. but it has such a badass motor :)

zx3focus

Established Member
thats from the first day he bought the car... he got on it and it was so fast it scared him into shitting all over the place :)

haha i personally think the car is butt ****ing ugly.. but it has such a badass motor :)

I love how the car looks. I didnt like them at first but the looks have grown on me over the past couple of years.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Awesome! There was an LS1-powered FD at Texas World Speedway this weekend, it was ridiculously fast.

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
looks nice, it crazy how well a lsx fits in those.We did exhaust on one about a year ago.man you talk about a sleeper.This one had a TNT kit on it, and it would fly.:rockon:
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Cool. I'm not a fan of that style, but I bet it's a blast seeing the look on peoples faces when your spankin' them.

Users who are viewing this thread