rick5.jpg

burnout.jpg

Some fun!
a little grinding to get em on, but well worth it

Last edited:

Zam

The Designer
Established Member
don't really like them. each to his own.
can you fit on center caps or just have not cared to put them on (?)

dig the rake it adds tho..

Cobra31

Established Member
don't really like them. each to his own.
can you fit on center caps or just have not cared to put them on (?)

dig the rake it adds tho..

No, I have the caps Bogart sells em seperate for 35 bucks a piece. havent gotten around to putting them in yet. Also I have to still pull the axels for the studs.

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Are the rears 15 X 10 inch? :shrug:

They look like they have a pretty deep dish... :beer:

Last edited:

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
please list specs on front and rear sizes both wheels and tires. What are the back spacing? i want bigs and liottles on my cobra but dont want to grind calipers or put spacers on the front to clear caliper

Cobra31

Established Member
Sorry, you'd have to measure the spacing on the rears it's different for a solid axel. Also if you wanted to save money you could get Centerline, or American Racing etc. for the rears. As for the fronts you need a spacer no matter what, Bogart has the spacing chart and will make a 1piece forged wheel with the spacer welded, thats what I run with a 26'' MT 8ply.

Bogart has a sheet on their website you can print which shows you everything you need to measure. Also call and ask them for further assistance if you need, they are easy going and very helpful.

Bogart-
Phone (602) 353-6648
Fax (602) 353-6649

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Sorry, you'd have to measure the spacing on the rears it's different for a solid axel. Also if you wanted to save money you could get Centerline, or American Racing etc. for the rears. As for the fronts you need a spacer no matter what, Bogart has the spacing chart and will make a 1piece forged wheel with the spacer welded, thats what I run with a 26'' MT 8ply.

Bogart has a sheet on their website you can print which shows you everything you need to measure. Also call and ask them for further assistance if you need, they are easy going and very helpful.

Bogart-
Phone (602) 353-6648
Fax (602) 353-6649

So you're still running an IRS? If so, I'd like to know the backspacing for the rears.

Also, on you're original post you indicated a little grinding was required. Was that on the tie rod end only or did the calipers also need some work? :shrug:

Cobra31

Established Member
Grinding is only required on the calipers, but it is not that much at all, I will post a pic for you. Also I can't remember the backspacing but I will remeasure it for you.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I thought on 16's you don't have to grind any at all? I ground on my 15's but my 16's went right on. Also after I got new MM tie rods.

If you guys want to do a group buy on Bogarts then I can start one. Just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread