New BMR Tech

BMR Tech 2

Hey everyone!

My name is Dylan and I'm a recent addition at BMR. I'm going to be helping Kelly with all of the S197 Mustang owners. I've got an 08 GT myself, of course tricked out with a bunch of BMR stuff. I'm dropped on SP009s, Koni Str.t, MM C/C plates, BMR rear LCA, brackets, UCA, UCA mount, 38MM front bar, 22MM rear bar, front end links, and a few other non-suspension related mods. I'm looking forward to being more active on SVTP and giving you guys a hand with your set ups!

Here is a pic of my 08, some of you may recognize me from a few other forums.

20958082428_09862411c8_c.jpg

BMR Tech

Dylan, what would my instant center be if I lowered my BBC Powered 2007 V6 Base Mustang with eBay Springs with unknown rates, and have a 25.4" tall rear tire?

Thanks man!

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
I heard I should lube all my BMR suspension stuff with Brawndo....cause its got electrolytes....and poly bushings love electrolytes....truth or not?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Is it true semen from cobra owners is interchangeable with DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Grease?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Welcome To the hacienda Dylan ....So Dude what does BMR stand for? some piker told me its: "Bummer man Really"... So Bro mine, is he right?

Ps: surfing is the source dude, it will change your life!

liter of cola

Established Member
I heard I should lube all my BMR suspension stuff with Brawndo....cause its got electrolytes....and poly bushings love electrolytes....truth or not?

I just died

rotflmao!!

welcome Dylan... I plan on doing a pretty hefty buy from bmr for my 2014 gt, so good to know your here.

Last edited:

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
Dylan, is it safe to dunk the poly bushings in Powerade before installing them? I dunk all my speed parts in it before putting them on the car because its Powerade after all.... if so what color would be the best ?

Last edited:

BMR Tech 2

Let the hazing begin!!!!!

I wanna go fast and want you to tell me everything. Go!

Everything ;)

Dylan, what would my instant center be if I lowered my BBC Powered 2007 V6 Base Mustang with eBay Springs with unknown rates, and have a 25.4" tall rear tire?

Thanks man!

Over 9000!

It's true, it's what plants crave!

Is it true semen from cobra owners is interchangeable with DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Grease?

ONLY IF THEY HAVE A TERMINATOR.

Welcome To the hacienda Dylan ....So Dude what does BMR stand for? some piker told me its: "Bummer man Really"... So Bro mine, is he right?

Ps: surfing is the source dude, it will change your life!

Big Meaty Rabbits

I just died

rotflmao!!

welcome Dylan... I plan on doing a pretty hefty buy from bmr for my 2014 gt, so good to know your here.

Glad to be here! Thanks!

Dylan, is it safe to dunk the poly bushings in Powerade before installing them? I dunk all my speed parts in it before putting them on the car because its Powerade after all.... if so what color would be the best ?

Nooooooo, Brawndo only. If you've been dipping your parts in Powerade, you've been costing yourself HP. I just hope it wasn't the red stuff, thats the worst.

CLOCK IS TICKING Dylan!

colbert-panic.gif

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
Im so glad people get the Idiocrasy references.

Anyways welcome again! Just got my UCA and Mount in from BMR...couldn't be happier (and the help that Kelly gave me through email!)

Rct851

Established Member
Lmao over 9000.

The English voice of vegeta graduated from my high school. There are talks of a vegeta statue or plaque of sort at the school.

Users who are viewing this thread