New Black chrome AFS reps on Black 10th Cobra

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I finally got some wheels for my car they are Black chrome AFS 18x9/18x10.5 I got a killer deal directly from AFS it was their last set.
It was very hard to get a good picture of the shade of black chrome but here are a few and some 335's for the rear are on the way. :beer: let me know what you guys think
cobra12.jpg

cobra1b.jpg

cobra7.jpg

cobra11.jpg

cobra20.jpg

cobra36.jpg

cobra44.jpg

cobra52.jpg

cobra64.jpg

cobra78.jpg

cobra98.jpg

cobra110.jpg

cobra118.jpg

cobra133.jpg

cobra147.jpg

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I have way too many questions for you. I just picked up a set of chrome 18" AFS replicas, and I have been trying to decide on tire sizes, ride height, etc.

What brand, size, and type of tires are you running in the front and rear?

Are you running any spacers or other modifications to fit your rear tires?

Can you give me more details on the H&R Race Springs? Are you running with or without the isolators?

Your car is exactly what I'd want my to look like if it was black instead of white.

LastChance

Established Member
I didnt even know AFS made those in black chrome. They look great! Its nice to see a new twist on a perfect wheel for the 03-04 cobra.

yuke175

Established Member
looks awsome u have my dream car, black with the red seats

rims look awsome i hope you dont run into the peeling problems black chrome is notorious for, stay away from any chemicals on them

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
You have a very clean and nice car...and I love the 18's

However, black chrome on a black car just doesn't go. Sorry, but you aren't doing your beautiful paint any favors with that color. You would have been better off with the chrome versions. However, just my .02 cents

Best of luck

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Love the black chrome.
Thanks
looks good.
:beer:
Clean car...badass wheels...good thread :rockon:

Nicely done
Thanks ;-)
SVT10TH#1721,

She looks good & pretty clean...
Thanks Kevin
#9 is your best looking picture. Also love the car and the rims.
Thanks I love that pic as well
Gotta love the 18s. Perfect size.
I agree
Nice choice!
Thanks
Beautiful!
Thanks
I have way too many questions for you. I just picked up a set of chrome 18" AFS replicas, and I have been trying to decide on tire sizes, ride height, etc.

What brand, size, and type of tires are you running in the front and rear?

Are you running any spacers or other modifications to fit your rear tires?

Can you give me more details on the H&R Race Springs? Are you running with or without the isolators?

Your car is exactly what I'd want my to look like if it was black instead of white.
Thanks man the front tire is a 275/35/18 its a general uhp so far so good the rear is a BFG kdw 295/35/18 but, i think a perfect size for the 10.5 rim is a 315/30/18. I am not running any spacers and only have the low profile MMS irs bolt I have not rolled my fenders. For the springs in the front I have top and bottom isolators and in the rear only the bottom. GL with your set up.

I didnt even know AFS made those in black chrome. They look great! Its nice to see a new twist on a perfect wheel for the 03-04 cobra.
Thanks I didnt either
looks awesome u have my dream car, black with the red seats

rims look awsome i hope you dont run into the peeling problems black chrome is notorious for, stay away from any chemicals on them
Thanks for the tip
Looks Great!!!
Thanks
very nice car
Thanks
Nice choice! :beer::beer:
Thanks bud
looks awesome. afs 18's ftw
Yep :rolling:
You have a very clean and nice car...and I love the 18's

However, black chrome on a black car just doesn't go. Sorry, but you aren't doing your beautiful paint any favors with that color. You would have been better off with the chrome versions. However, just my .02 cents

Best of luck
I went with something different and so far I like it but, I know some wont it's okay though Thanks for the props on the car.
not sure about this one....
Okay
looks sick. i was thinking about doing the same combo as you.
Go for it :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread