New Billetflow IRS Brace and LFP Pulley Puller FS

airmanb2b

Established Member
IRS Brace is brand new and still wrapped from shipping. Sold my car before I had a chance to install. 120 shipped

LFP Puller was used 1 time and worked great. 70 Shipped

I do take Paypal, but please add 3.5% to the cost to cover my fees. I am shipping from Alaska so I think the shipped prices are very fair.

100_0956.jpg

100_0955.jpg

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
Dude, didn't you just buy this car not that long ago? I know you from LS2 and remember when you bought it. What happened?

airmanb2b

Established Member
Wease said:
Dude, didn't you just buy this car not that long ago? I know you from LS2 and remember when you bought it. What happened?

Ya I did. Actually bought it in Feb. Did all the work on it from Feb to June. Decided to get rid of it becuase I couldnt see making payments on a car that was going to sit for 9 months out of the year.

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
airmanb2b said:
Ya I did. Actually bought it in Feb. Did all the work on it from Feb to June. Decided to get rid of it becuase I couldnt see making payments on a car that was going to sit for 9 months out of the year.

That's cool. I guess I don't blame you there.

LIKE IT

Established Member
p\ i/tool

airmanb2b said:
Puller/install tool is still available.
With this tool, can you removed the 2/piece set up, ring\hub. Or dose it only removed the one piece pulley !?. And how much are you asking for it!. Thanks.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread