New Bike...Single Sided Swingarm...PICS...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Wheels alone are bada$$, single sided swing arm is just unfair!! Nice, I love the 06+ gixxers. Makes me miss my 06 600...

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
It looks great. I love the flat paint job. Rims aren't too crazy either. Looks good. Sad I have so much money in my suspension and you can't see it. Yours is right there and sexy visible :D

shhak

Established Member
Wheels alone are bada$$, single sided swing arm is just unfair!! Nice, I love the 06+ gixxers. Makes me miss my 06 600...

Yeah, the wheels are one of my favorite parts. The wheels are done in black chrome but the insides of the spokes are regular chrome. Not sure how they managed to accomplish that, but it looks sweet!

Thanks for all the compliments guys....Now----Who wants to buy it?:dw:

Chris06GT

Established Member
yeah, the wheels are one of my favorite parts. The wheels are done in black chrome but the insides of the spokes are regular chrome. Not sure how they managed to accomplish that, but it looks sweet!

Thanks for all the compliments guys....now----who wants to buy it?:dw:

lol!!!

shhak

Established Member

What's so funny:shrug: LOL! You know we got a race car to finish.:rockon: If you hadn't found that damn coupe, I wouldn't need to sell a bike to finish the cobra.:bash:

That's ok though. Hope you've been practicing your welding skills...it's about time to see if you really do know how to weld or not..:poke:

Chris06GT

Established Member
What's so funny:shrug: LOL! You know we got a race car to finish.:rockon: If you hadn't found that damn coupe, I wouldn't need to sell a bike to finish the cobra.:bash:

That's ok though. Hope you've been practicing your welding skills...it's about time to see if you really do know how to weld or not..:poke:

Got you covered!!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread