**New Best with 5spd 347 video**

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah man ur car is fuggin nuts! i have all ur other vids. what kinda tranny are u runing in that beast, and is it just a 347 with a big shot? building my notch up now and wanna set it u similar.. i wanna get a downloadable link also for the vid. thanks

mustangman302

Established Member
Man that car I sick. Do you have a website to find out more information. I checked out all the videos you have on putfile, did I see in one of them the car beat out a motorcycle, that is crazy. Anyway if you have a website post it up I would like to know more about your car.
-Brandon

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
do u got a list of mods? because im thinking about putting the 347 stroker crate engine in a Fox when i get one and the title says u got a 5spd 347

sick88lx

Established Member
iCEMANSGCCC said:
Yeah, he has a T5 in it with straight cut gears, but it has a clutch and all.

Gears are NOT straight cut they are Helical just like a stock t-5. However it no longer has synchro's because it's just too hard on them with this much power and rpm's...dog-ring is the way to go.

R Block 347 11:1
AFR 205's
Custom Comp Hydraulic Cam
Edelbrock RPM II(unported)
36lb inj and maf
1 3/4 headers, 3" dr gas and bullets
G-Force T-5 Ram 900clutch
STOCK Computer w/chip to remove rev-limiter THATs It

ls1eater

Established Member
sick88lx said:
Gears are NOT straight cut they are Helical just like a stock t-5. However it no longer has synchro's because it's just too hard on them with this much power and rpm's...dog-ring is the way to go.

AFR 205's
36lb inj and maf
With a little case of the giggles....Im guessing around 200-250 shot

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
sick88lx said:

AFR 205's
36lb inj and maf

I was close. Straight, helical, who's counting anyway? =P. You have a fast ass car and I'm very jealous

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
sick88lx said:

AFR 205's
36lb inj and maf

Holy shits, nice times for that combo...

I had a g-force t-5 in my old 88 notch, w/ upgraded main, and .73 overdrive. I had a ton of problems w/ it though, however mine still had synchros. Question does yours stretch cables?

Allen2001GT

Established Member
sweet vid man and badass car!! :rockon:
glad to see one HELL of a day ended up working out good for you! congrats :thumbsup:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Cant belive some people's races cars still have stick shifts! Always insane seeing the car run. Most people take the easy way out and go to an auto, it's so much harder with a stick but you guys are making it work!

sick88lx

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
Holy shits, nice times for that combo...

I had a g-force t-5 in my old 88 notch, w/ upgraded main, and .73 overdrive. I had a ton of problems w/ it though, however mine still had synchros. Question does yours stretch cables?

No, sounds like your getting some bad cables. But you were problem driving your car every day and with all that heat from the headers stretches your cable.

Thanks Guys, we just wanna go faster and faster. Hope to hit that magical 5.99 1/8 soon :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread