**New Best with 5spd 347 video**

sick88lx

Established Member
Oh boy was it a LONG day of busting ass on the car to get it ready for the track. Started off by dropping the gears to 3.55 as the 3.73 just were too much. About 3pm I finally convince my dad that the damn flowmasters just aren't cutting it and we need somethin better. Well we had to drive across town in traffic to get a set of dynomax bullet's and on the way back I get a call from Jason asking if we got the tires??? UHHH OHHH, as it's about 4:30 by this time. Luckily enough B&B had a new set of 26's and they were on our way so it wasn't a problem. Drop em off at Discount to get mounted then head to the shop where Pete's waiting to weld the Bullet's on as it's already about 5:15 by then and he does a killer job in such a short amount of time. During this time my dad picks up the tires from Discount and Carlos picks up the bottles from Jay P. So Travis and my dad load the car up and get ready for the track. Sure is nice to have friends like that always willing to lend a hand thanks again, Travis, Pete, Jay P. and Carlos. :beer:
Then we get to the track only to find about 5 or 6 cars actually have slicks and it's import vs. domestic bracket racing....sweet now we got 50 cars with street tires tearin up the track. To top that off BOTH lanes get oiled down, bottle heater stops workin, and we dont make out first pass till 9:30 only to slip the clutch :mj: Head back to the pit kinda dejected tryin to find answer on what to do. Decide to make a plug change, adjust the clutch, pull another degree out the box and reheat the bottle.

Got her lined up and then it was GONE :eek:

60ft......1.31 on 26" slicks
1/8ET....6.07
1/8mph..113.61
1/4ET....9.50
1/4Mph..143.22

Makes everthing all worth it. Can't thank everybody that helped enough and to Jason for doing what he does.....drive his ass off :cool: All this in Texas HEAT, cant wait for the 70degree cold fronts :p

http://media.putfile.com/Another-BPA-Vid

IShb3w

Established Member
i always love the videos of your car, keep up the good work, your car is badass

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
What kinda of combo do you have to run such a nice time. Very sweet looking car congrats

blacksnake98

Awesome man, impressive.

On a side note, you gotta be thankful for those buddies willing to push your car through the line to keep her from getting too hot. Been there, done that.

Users who are viewing this thread