New Best today at Redline!!!

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
I'm not picking on steve, I just talk shit to him cause were friends, and its a game, I don't know you from adam, and as far as I'm concered ad rather meet hell's ass before I got to know you. I'm not very serious about this hole racing scene (if you haven't caught on by now) I don't go run and port my shit because I lost, I don't put a lower pulley on, my car is fine just the way it is and I don't care to run anyone just because they call me on being slow. Yeah I like the car scene, and chilling with you guys but some of you take it a bit too seriously when it comes to who's faster than who.

Here is a bet, I'll never give you the satisfaction of racing me because you're an A#1 douche that I want nothing to do with.

... just reading between the lines.. are you trying to tell us something?

silly shit..

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Sergio-I'll run you from a dig...our cars ran the same exact time sunday at the cruise...granted mine on motor and yours on the jug...but it would be a good race in the 1/4 simply for the driver mod (you > me) And then after I give you your race...we can run mine!

Sheldon-you are a ****ing pussy. Your pulley only car will make more rwhp then my h/c big bad ls1. How many cars do I have to spot ya? I'm a shitty driver...that's why I had to have a hired gun run the car for me at the cruise lol. You talk about picking on Steve and blah blah...but he's not afraid to run me. Oh well...run me from a roll...run me from a dig...hell I'll spot you 4 cars and the move 40-150 if you are feeling froggy. Any bets wanna get laid down?
I got 1000 cash saying I beat you 40-150 with a four car lead and you not on bottle... And I barely beat Sheldon.:D

Or you can spray and I'll be in another car:eek:

Sergio

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
My bad then, and you read about as well as nate, I don't run from a dig...that was you in the outside lane when me and matt raced heading out towards wylie that one night wasn't it? Or is was that a different vert? First of all have you ever been to the friday night meet to begin with?

yes, it was... no, it wasnt... yes, that was the only time.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Nate, give me a 15 car lead and the hit, and I'll beat you through one gear in my current car. 3,500 bucks cash.

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Nate, give me a 15 car lead and the hit, and I'll beat you through one gear in my current car. 3,500 bucks cash.

I'll take that bet, but the one gear you have to use is the "R" gear. :lol1:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
I'm not picking on steve, I just talk shit to him cause were friends, and its a game, I don't know you from adam, and as far as I'm concered ad rather meet hell's ass before I got to know you. I'm not very serious about this hole racing scene (if you haven't caught on by now) I don't go run and port my shit because I lost, I don't put a lower pulley on, my car is fine just the way it is and I don't care to run anyone just because they call me on being slow. Yeah I like the car scene, and chilling with you guys but some of you take it a bit too seriously when it comes to who's faster than who.

Here is a bet, I'll never give you the satisfaction of racing me because you're an A#1 douche that I want nothing to do with.

... just reading between the lines.. are you trying to tell us something?

Your cobra will never run again.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Stock 5.0's don't detonate, you have a factory freak, your hair is trendy, my car will never run again.

All truths spoken from the great Sheldon.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
My bad then, and you read about as well as nate, I don't run from a dig...that was you in the outside lane when me and matt raced heading out towards wylie that one night wasn't it? Or is was that a different vert? First of all have you ever been to the friday night meet to begin with?
I said I'll run you from a roll. I'm a very laid back guy and everyone that has met me on this forum has got along very well with me in person. And you aren't the only one that plays online with friends cupcake. :loser: I just don't put up with pussies like you talking shit then backing down from races in person with every excuse in the book.

Matt-what bottle there is no bottle on my car...I got 1000 cash says I bring you the car friday and you don't find a bottle or nitrous line in the car. Any takers on this at all? Hell I'll give you 1k if you find a line or bottle and it will only cost you 10 to pop the hood and doors for ya. Bet I don't get any takers on that either.:rollseyes

Foof-hear you got a decent looking sister...ha ha...glad my sister looks like me minus the facial hair and add a blonde wig..ha ha.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Matt-what bottle there is no bottle on my car...I got 1000 cash says I bring you the car friday and you don't find a bottle or nitrous line in the car. Any takers on this at all? Hell I'll give you 1k if you find a line or bottle and it will only cost you 10 to pop the hood and doors for ya. Bet I don't get any takers on that either.:rollseyes
I know there isn't a bottle on it yet, I am just saying if I throw down some cash to race you, it is in the current mode you are in, not with you on a bottle...:D

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
STROKD said:
I know there isn't a bottle on it yet, I am just saying if I throw down some cash to race you, it is in the current mode you are in, not with you on a bottle...:D
guess you can't run power add to power adder without bringing out the race car huh?:loser:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
guess you can't run power add to power adder without bringing out the race car huh?:loser:
Shit no, not when you make more damn HP than I do on motor and have a lighter car... :lol1:

and btw, I don't have a race car, I have a faster street car.:D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
I said I'll run you from a roll. I'm a very laid back guy and everyone that has met me on this forum has got along very well with me in person. And you aren't the only one that plays online with friends cupcake. :loser: I just don't put up with pussies like you talking shit then backing down from races in person with every excuse in the book.

Foof-hear you got a decent looking sister...ha ha...glad my sister looks like me minus the facial hair and add a blonde wig..ha ha.

I haven't talked shit to anyone and backed out, I raced matt, donnie, jeremy, and I'm in the process of setting something up with steve since I probably won't make it out friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread