New best on low boost

sickass50

Established Member
Went with a trutrac, gonna see how it does at the track on sunday, if this doesn't hold up it'll get a spool with 9" ends. Main reason I didn't do it now is i was in a time crunch to make a rental this weekend and after it runs the 9.xx it'll be turned down and street driven and not make too many more track passes since my drag radial car needs to get finished.

I had slicks on it before and i didn't like the feeling on the big end with the bias-plys rears and radials in the front.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Thats sad, I m seriously going to a 31 spline trac loc with cabon disks. Sounds weak but my stock 28 spline set up lasted all year with 1.5 60 foots and never skipped a beat.

Nice times tho. How do you like the torque arm set up? whats the rest of the suspension like? Have you manged to pull the front wheels with it?

I had the same Eaton take a crap with one pass! Ate up the stock posi and replaced it, via Strange, with the heavy duty posi....big springs....carbon...etc.

I wasn't a happy camper but Eaton finally stood behind it. I went Tru Trac. Same dough, less crap to break.

Cutting 1.50s in a 3900 pound car with 650+ torque and slicks. Holding up well.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread