New best but still room for improvement

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Went to Cecil County Dragway on Friday 3/15/13. My best pass was an 11.78@122 with a 1.86 60':nonono: I think the stock suspension is contributing to the terrible 60ft.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
If you get those 60' down then you'll end up like me BOOTED for no cage. Then we could park the juice brothers together :beer:

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
If you get those 60' down then you'll end up like me BOOTED for no cage. Then we could park the juice brothers together :beer:
I'd be happy getting booted for that reason lol.. I'd gladly park em up if I got the 60' an got the boot !
Nice run....what tires you running?

275/50/15 Mickey Thompson ET drag radials :burnout:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Well Atco didn't boot me till I went 11.0. Maybe I'll try Cecil

Nice :beer:.. I'm sure mines got some more in it. Full weight with 18's up front and only a 1.86 60' I'm unsure how much more though

itSSlow98

Established Member
The trick to getting good ets at cecil is going on wednesdays when they prep for the bracket cars or saturdays. Saturday test and tunes are by far the best time to get good runs in.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Nice :beer:.. I'm sure mines got some more in it. Full weight with 18's up front and only a 1.86 60' I'm unsure how much more though

Every .1 off your 60' is worth .2 out the back end. I went from 11.49 to 11.01 by switching suspension and adding cats and an egr :banana:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
The trick to getting good ets at cecil is going on wednesdays when they prep for the bracket cars or saturdays. Saturday test and tunes are by far the best time to get good runs in.
Yea, I'd like to make it down on a Saturday.
Every .1 off your 60' is worth .2 out the back end. I went from 11.49 to 11.01 by switching suspension and adding cats and an egr :banana:

Thats what I was told before too. I'd love to do some suspension, but just started school for a certification so it'll have to wait a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread