New Aeroforce gauge won't work.

8URSRT

Established Member
Purchased on 12/15 when Lethal had it on special. Installed it today and the only thing working is the red LED lights. They just flicker and flash. I think the main screen is powering up but, its just black.

I emailed Aeroforce but of course won't get a reply until tuesday. I have checked the connections on the gauge and the OBD port also and still nothing.

I have tried looking on Aeroforce's forum and of course it is down.

Anybody else have this issue?

nol300

Established Member
I just got mine installed purchased during same special and work perfectly so far. That sucks I hate when something does not work brand new.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Yes,

I had that happen to me as well....I bought the dual set up and one of them did not work....I sent back both and asked them to check both of them out...They were pretty quick with the turnaround...It does stink that you can't talk to them personally..only by email....

Put a not in the box along with the gauge stating your concern's.

8URSRT

Established Member
Well the gave me # to contact them at. I decided to plug it into my 04' Explorer and it works in it. No clue why it won't work in my car. So they want me to call them.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Yes,

I had that happen to me as well....I bought the dual set up and one of them did not work....I sent back both and asked them to check both of them out...They were pretty quick with the turnaround...It does stink that you can't talk to them personally..only by email....

Put a not in the box along with the gauge stating your concern's.

Well the gave me # to contact them at. I decided to plug it into my 04' Explorer and it works in it. No clue why it won't work in my car. So they want me to call them.

Can you post the number, they haven't returned my email from 6 weeks ago.

black 10th vert

Established Member
yes, please post the number, because they are very difficult to get ahold of! I have an older model one that just flashes the red leds but has no display. Even though it is an older model, I doubt that it has over 1000 actual miles on it. It went from working perfectly when I stored the car one winter, to just having the flashing leds a couple of months later - just from being parked in my freakin garage!:nonono::bash:

Jefe

Established Member
Wow aeroforce is getting slammed lately. They need a rep to get on here for damage control ASAP

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I'm so over hearing threads like this! Good luck OP, keep us updated as I would love to add 1 Aeroforce gauge on the column but I'm afraid bc of several threads like this!

8URSRT

Established Member
Well I called them today and didn't gt an answer so I left a message. I will keep everyone updated on what happens and post the # once something happens on my end with them.

Jerry03cobra

Established Member
Mine works i just can't figure out how to set my Wide Band Air Flow i,am just get 11.00 and it dont move from there.Anybody know how and can help me out.

gixxer1kr

Established Member
Yupp it sucks.I spent 700 for the duals with the wideband and boost sensor for my supercharged GT and cant get shit for help. Lethal said i needed the 5v power supply and I orderd that and from what i read i dont need it. I got lots of questions too.I emailed them twice with no replies.They need a Aeroforce forum on hear.I called AM and they didnt sound like they were sure either.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I will see if I can scrape up some contact information for anyone that needs it....It has been a while since I needed to reach them.
At the time, I googled their address and got little info there as well..

My two gauges work perfectly after they fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread