New 93 Cobra arrives home

bluelx

badass stang
Established Member
I’ve been out of the foxbody world for some time now, been hanging in the corvette world for some time, growing up I always had foxbody and I do miss this awesome cars.. I have been looking for a while and finally found the chosen one ... 66K miles 93 Red cobra, grey cloth seats, 331 stroker,Canfield heads, with Procharger/intercooler set up... on 9lbs boost...

Attachments

• A905761C-A41D-4D8F-A910-20A4ED9E4B23.jpeg
    A905761C-A41D-4D8F-A910-20A4ED9E4B23.jpeg
    597 KB · Views: 227

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! That's a very nice looking/clean '93 Cobra. Mileage that low doesn't happen often. Enjoy it!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Nice score bluelx! That’s got to be fun to drive with a boosted 331 in such a small/light car!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice car! Love those Cobra cars.
Congrats and enjoy.

bluelx

badass stang
Established Member
Thank you guys...hopefully i get to pass it down to my son in the near future....its a beautiful car and gets lots of compliments when out on the streets....

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m torn between the red and teal. I’ll own one once I recuperate from my house purchase.

Good find OP

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I’m torn between the red and teal. I’ll own one once I recuperate from my house purchase.

Good find OP

I am a big fan of the Teals. Not only is the color eye popping, but it’s a metallic flake paint, which rocks! Red and black are not metallic.

03'Darin

Established Member
Great find OP! Love the 93' Cobra's.

i traded a black one from a customer back in the late 90's. It had 17k miles on it and just about every bolt on that Ford offered for the car including their super charger. i was going to buy the car and drove it for a demo for a few days. But I just couldn't justify the money so I didn't buy it. Not a huge fan of black but still kick myself for not buying that car.

I just picked up a 15k miles one owner Teal one not long ago. Car is bone stock except for the battery

Users who are viewing this thread