New 911 Turbo details (video)

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
in car and driver they said there is going to be a gt2 expected out of this platform that will have over 500hp...i think this is the baddest 911 ever made. this is the c6 zo6 of porsche i think, the one that takes all the expectations and goes above and beyond. in c&d they said that at full exceleration, for a 10 second period boost is upped to 20.5 psi raising the torq. from 480 to 502!

edit: excuse me, i had the #'s wrong. from car and drivers mag (march 06)
"The peak torque of 502 pound-feet is available for 10 seconds during a special overboost mode of 20.9 psi. Normal peak torque is 457 pound-feet."

:eek:

Last edited:

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
sorry, i'm reading the article in c&d right now to correct my mistakes.
"Expect a Turbo S model with more than 500hp in a few years, as well as a hard-edged GT2 model."

ok...if the Turbo S has 500+hp...what the hell is the GT2 gonna have?

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
Zero260 said:
I wanted to cry while watching that.

you got that right. they got thier money's worth from whoever made that presentation. im so in love with that car.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
OMFG... i'm in love... but did anyone notice... that ****in BADASS webpage??? lol I've been programming flash for a few years but that shit is unreal...

CHICOSVT

Established Member
I'm making my way to the dealership today! Gotta have one. OOpps!! i just remebered i'm still poor. Damn video! had me goin there for a while.

Sweet F$%# car!! Porsche's are so freaking sweet!! Great post man.

Blown02

Established Member
My dad just put a deposit down on one. Hes getting every option including the button to up it to almost 21 psi for 10 sec. Im gonna get a race of his new porsche turbo vs my tt cobra..hes got a nice n/a vette that is sick too.

REPCobra10

Established Member
That car is so damn awesome! Can you believe the presentation on that website. That was absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the GT2 and its numbers. All, take it easy.

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
I have to go to bed but I can't wait to see this later!

Thanks for posting it Boosted97... :beer:

no problem, glad you guys enjoyed it. sorry to those that gave you one more thing in life to lust over...i know i regret watching that video for the same reason. price tag stated by c&d has them around $130k. :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread