New 2014 GT500 owner looking for advice on bolt on mods.

Smoke92

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies guys. I have a few things to think about and then probably a few messages to send out. It should be a pretty fun car for years to come.

Sonny Black

Go Bills!
Established Member
Congrats! Love that color combo.

I've been 5 years without a Mustang, but am zero'ing in on a 2014 5.8. Thanks for all the helpful info, guys/gals.

Smoke92

Established Member
It is a great car. I had a 2015 GT that I had sold and I was looking to get back into a 03/04 Cobra but my dad put his 2014 GT500 up for sale and I had to have it. It was nice knowing the history of the car, knowing it hadn’t been beat on or abused.

darksykal

Established Member

(mustang dyno)

basically full bolt ons-
key is in the tune 100%. I'm pretty much maxed on fuel but the potential of these cars is pretty amazing.
i'll probably end up grabbing a boost-a-pump and some ID1050 injectors and just be done with the car.

all mods in sig

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Since this is where people are talking bout bolt ons, had the American Racing Headers Cerakoted. Came out nice.

I know about Swain and Jet Hot. The Cerakote shop/dealer was local to me are friends of mine.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Since this is where people are talking bout bolt ons, had the American Racing Headers Cerakoted. Came out nice.

I know about Swain and Jet Hot. The Cerakote shop/dealer was local to me are friends of mine.

Very very nice!
Next time my 2” ARH come out I’m definitely getting them coated!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread