New 2013 GT's selling at invoice now..?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I see it on the site, but it also says price includes "all available rebates"

we do the same thing here, include every possible rebate, such as the ranger rebate.

i've been doing this 8 years, there is no way they are selling cars below a plan pricing

if they sold every car like that, they would be out of business, i pulled the invoice to the car,

there is a catch somewhere.

that's just my opinion, maybe i'm wrong, but i don't see how looking at the invoice

01GTB

Established Member
I have a Ranger and got the thing in the mail about the extra $750. I know that it is compatible with the standard rebate. Is the Ranger cash compatible with the AQHA rebate as well?

I know people were getting brochures with a $750 rebate. I don't know if they are still doing that, but would that be compatible with Ranger cash?

Program id 33998 is the Ranger rebate, right?

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a Ranger and got the thing in the mail about the extra $750. I know that it is compatible with the standard rebate. Is the Ranger cash compatible with the AQHA rebate as well?

I know people were getting brochures with a $750 rebate. I don't know if they are still doing that, but would that be compatible with Ranger cash?

Program id 33998 is the Ranger rebate, right?

pm me your zip code, and i will see if they are compatible on a vincent for you

KidSmitty

Banned
i think your buddy is blowing smoke up your ass[/

Hello, I'm Kdanners buddy.

I bought the car for 27,700 as spec'd earlier.
Couldnt remember the exact price when kdanner and I last talked. Pulled the papers and turns out final sale price was 27,700 even, not including ttl. Sorry about the 27600 number .......I'm gettin old and my memory is shit.

The car is a beast. Hooks up so much better than my 03 modded cobra. Chirps the tires shiftin into 4th. I remember when i was a kid workin at the local Ford dealer preppin 84-85 5.0's. I was lucky to get a scratch goin into 2nd. Ford has come a long way with this car. It's good to be a Ford man.

BTW, if you have ever had the pleasure of meeting Kdanner then you would know 2 things right away. 1) He's a straight shooter 2) You wouldn't want to blow smoke up his ass.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i think your buddy is blowing smoke up your ass[/

Hello, I'm Kdanners buddy.

I bought the car for 27,700 as spec'd earlier.
Couldnt remember the exact price when kdanner and I last talked. Pulled the papers and turns out final sale price was 27,700 even, not including ttl. Sorry about the 27600 number .......I'm gettin old and my memory is shit.

The car is a beast. Hooks up so much better than my 03 modded cobra. Chirps the tires shiftin into 4th. I remember when i was a kid workin at the local Ford dealer preppin 84-85 5.0's. I was lucky to get a scratch goin into 2nd. Ford has come a long way with this car. It's good to be a Ford man.

BTW, if you have ever had the pleasure of meeting Kdanner then you would know 2 things right away. 1) He's a straight shooter 2) You wouldn't want to blow smoke up his ass.

I never thought he was bs'ing,

what was the msrp on the car?

Adam03GT

Established Member
Buy a 12 IMO.

Just bought a new race red 12 premium 6 speed manual with security and comfort package and upgraded 19" wheels for $1000 under invoice and then got $4000 in incentives! I couldnt find any reason to go with a 13 for a price like that!

Users who are viewing this thread