New 2013 gt500 Info

kbroush

Established Member
This just makes makes me want one soooo bad! I am for sure getting one, just got to sell the old one first! I just wonder how much this new version will cost????

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
They just won't put any rubber under it. Still have to see the final production car though. They said the 11 came with aluminum DS and mine had steel. This is advertised with a Carbon Fiber DS, larger brake rotors, HE and Rad. With the suspension upgrades the price has to easily soar over 60K. Will be interesting. Pretty soon th price is going to start approaching that of the GT in about 8 more years lol

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Wow the 2013 is going to be sick with all the upgrades!! I can't believe they are changing that much stuff. The price is going to be well over 60k for one with all options. Drive shaft alone is adding 1k I'm sure to the cost.

You would think based on what the engineer was saying, They have redone the car to be better after adding more power. It would lead you to believe they are going to be adding a wider tire out back. If not they did all these upgrades for nothing.

Deano2246

Established Member
The cost isnt gonna be pretty at all :eek: plus I wonder how much dealers are gonna try and mark them up

Last edited:

Deano2246

Established Member
Is that a TVS or an eaton 122?

Its says a TVS:

A larger, more-efficient supercharger flowing more air through the engine is key to helping produce the massive 650 horsepower. The new TVS series 2300 creates 2.3 liters of displacement and is a unique design to the 5.8-liter engine.

pony23

Established Member
Car is looking to be pretty badass. All the changes seem to be pretty good. Wonder how much bigger the brakes are going to be? 15"? Looks like some good upgrades to move over to the older models.

Wonder if they stepped up the game because of the upcoming ZL1.

zimm17

Shelbyless
Established Member
I can't wait to see what parts retrofit or show up in the FRPP catalog...

I wish I could get launch control. I think think that's awesome. And aero improvements to hit 200mph? wow.

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
I like the blacked out rear center section and the lights and the aftermarket will provide lots of tail light options...

Users who are viewing this thread