New 2012 GT for $24351....

kingnut

Established Member
Anyone notice the disclaimer about how "Some of our vehicles may have or had minor hail damage. All prices include applicable hail damage repair"? Gotta read the small print. Definitely worth more investigation.

good find man. still a great deal for a 400 HP car. 373's would be nice but wouldnt cost to much to add. i bet you could get the dealer to swap them out cheap enough.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I will say this, last night I was told by an acquaintance that he had bought one of these cars from that dealer and said that they are legit and fixed right and good people over at that dealer. If he says that, that is good enough for me. He is very particular.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Skip's dad Reid really hooked me up on my 2012, fully loaded 5.0.

Got it below X-plan pricing and got 15k on my trade-in, which was a 5 year old jeep that I had bought for 20k... not bad.

Grapevine is legit. I hear Skip is the "Mustang Guy" around Dallas, I think he owns a 2012 Shelby.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I'm sure this is the case. That price is below Employee X plan price.

Ford Dealer employee is D Plan
FMC employee is A Plan

X Plan is a partners program with companies, as well as for FMC employees to disburse to friends/extended family.

You are correct though, as this price is waaaay below all.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Ford Dealer employee is D Plan
FMC employee is A Plan

X Plan is a partners program with companies, as well as for FMC employees to disburse to friends/extended family.

You are correct though, as this price is waaaay below all.

You are correct, I get the AZ plan with having my Brother in Law working for the Ford Motor Co. performance group.

redrader26

Established Member
I bought a 11 GT from them about this time last year for almost the exact same price. There were no catches or hail damage cars. They even offered me the same amount off a premium model (a little over 5K off sticker) but I couldn't pass up the price for the deluxe model. I was shocked because the 5.0's hadn't been out that long.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I bought a 11 GT from them about this time last year for almost the exact same price. There were no catches or hail damage cars. They even offered me the same amount off a premium model (a little over 5K off sticker) but I couldn't pass up the price for the deluxe model. I was shocked because the 5.0's hadn't been out that long.

Welcome to the site.

Seems a little convenient that your first post relates to buying a car from this dealer.... :dw:

Last edited:

faztcobra

Established Member
Grapevine is legit. I hear Skip is the "Mustang Guy" around Dallas, I think he owns a 2012 Shelby.
You're right on both counts. They're also giving $5k off of all GT500s, of which they have like 6 or 7 on the showroom floor.

I just got an auto 2012 GT Cali Special from them 3 weeks ago with HIDs comfort package for $6025 off of sticker. They will definitely give you a smoking deal!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I would still like to see a breakdown in the price. That car has about $1800 Front End and $800-$1000 holdback. So on the high side a total of $2800 total profit (including holdback). MSRP - $2800 = $27,305 and there is not $3000 in rebates offered. So again, not convinced that this price doesn't include military and student rebates which are N/A to the average buyer.

I am not saying that they are dishonest, but this is an ad leader car which most likely has every rebate factored in to create interest.

Last edited:

redrader26

Established Member
Welcome to the site.

Seems a little convenient that your first post relates to buying a car from this dealer.... :dw:

I figured somebody would say that but as the other poster mentioned, my coworker showed this thread to me. I was just happy to have another mustang forum to read...can't have too many :) We had another coworker who got a deal on a used mustang. I really don't know how they continue to offer cars at this price, but I am definately not complaining :)

I did not get any military or student rebates.

5.0jake

Established Member
$24k would be a crazy deal considering I traded my Kona blue 6m GT base with 16k miles in and got almost $26k for it from the dealer. It had 16k miles on it...

bullittrevor

Established Member
No trade or cash involved? More details as that would put the car around 23.5k-24k.

$1,000 down payment, so I guess technically 27k out the door. It was also purchased at the end of the month, don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. You would be amazed what a salesman will do when you tell him your leaving to go to the next dealership. He said it was a "loser car" or something to that effect and that they were going to lose $169 on the sale. Too bad so sad for them :)

Last edited:

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
$1,000 down payment, so I guess technically 27k out the door. It was also purchased at the end of the month, don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. You would be amazed what a salesman will do when you tell him your leaving to go to the next dealership. He said it was a "loser car" or something to that effect and that they were going to lose $169 on the sale. Too bad so sad for them :)

A salesmen will tell you anything you want to hear, No dealer is going to sell cars at a loss.
Like said above, this is a ad leader car. Walk in and I'm sure they will sell you the car for that price, Plus a big dealer fee and a bunch of other fees. When you walk out your going to wondering how the hell a 24K car ended up costing 30k

bullittrevor

Established Member
A salesmen will tell you anything you want to hear, No dealer is going to sell cars at a loss.
Like said above, this is a ad leader car. Walk in and I'm sure they will sell you the car for that price, Plus a big dealer fee and a bunch of other fees. When you walk out your going to wondering how the hell a 24K car ended up costing 30k

:bored:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread