New 2010 Grand Sport Delivered!!

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Ok fellas here it is... A short video of my Vette delivery from today. I selected the Museum delivery option, best $400 I have ever spent on an option.

The museum guys have to drive it out of the museum for insurance reasons that's why I'm riding B*tch in my own car...:nonono:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TzV-FdQy04"]YouTube- Grand Sport Delivery 2010[/nomedia]

04RiceEater

Established Member
You lucky B! j/k nice car man! I posted on your other thread where you had the video camera watching the car? I said that the one that I saw was red? n e way sick ride. I liked all the people clapping! lol

dooberGN

Established Member
Damn I would have felt like such a bad ass riding out of there with everyone clapping.:rockon:

Nice car man you made an excellent choice, love the color.

dooberGN

Established Member
You paid $400 for a round of applause?

I'm sure it's not just that. It's also having the car on display at the museum so the public can view it and appreciate it. Also when you pick it up being able to see the museum if you have never before is a plus. I could go on but I don't think it's really necessary.:shrug:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
You paid $400 for a round of applause?

you guessed it...lol.

no, the museum option R8C includes

VIP Corvette Factory tour (2hrs)
VIP Museum tour (1.5hrs)
museum prep, no dealer prep (no douche bag porter dirty wash cloth carwash).
one year membership, plaque, and other goodies.
build sheet, laminated window sticker, and various other VIP signs.
Complete car walk through (better than flipping through the 600 owner manual)
10% off gear from the NCM store
full tank for gas
Picture outside the museum with family and new car.

My 8 year old daughter loved it she was so exited to see her name on the signs at the factory and the museum. Frankly, if it made her happy that alone was worth the extra $$$ :beer:

Last edited:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
400 bucks isnt much if youre dropping 60k plus on a car and want to get every single experience out of it. neat thing for corvette guys, and if i could ever afford one brand new i'd sure as hell dish out the extra bucks.

R1Lello

Established Member
Nice car..........geez, $400 is ok, we paid $399 for Shelby's signature on a dash plaque......assume HE did sign it.......haha

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Bring it out to Landers in Collierville tomorrow. We're doing a show and shine and would love to take a look (we as in Memphis Muscle cars). Post up some good pictures when you get a chance.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Bring it out to Landers in Collierville tomorrow. We're doing a show and shine and would love to take a look (we as in Memphis Muscle cars). Post up some good pictures when you get a chance.

Damn, wish I would have had more of a heads up. It's headed to Joe's tomorrow for a detail and clear bra.

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
Considering what comes with it,that $400 was well spent. The car is simply outstanding. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread