New 2000 R owner here.....

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

any if anyone wants to get to know us better (not neccessarily a good idea) come track your car at atlanta and america in april.

Please, consider comming up to Road America in September. That is our R convention. That is a "can't miss" event.

Cobra-R

Established Member

r u sure wee no each other? i don't know this brian guy, never heard of him. who is he?

go check the thread "happy birthday brian" you'll find a photo of this guy and then understand why he posts the things he does. oh so childish:D :D :D :D :D :D

You keep saying that and I'm tellin on you.:cryying: It's not true!!!:bash:

Cobra-R

Established Member
where to start!!

WELCOME BILL AND VICKI (i had to yell to be heard over all the meaningless chatter in here)

hope you enjoy the car. everyone in here pretty much drives theirs on the street or track (i'm a track guy, brian is the sunday cruiser guy. don't let him make you think he REALLY runs it hard on the track)

my car is the test bed for this group. if i break something, they all run out and fix it b4 they break it too.

you'll find this group entertaining in and educational and informative kinds way. there is some really good tech stuff buried way deep in this site. but if you tell us what you're plans are for the car, we will guide you thru the maze (actually we will just repost the stuff cause none of us know where to find anything, especially our beloved (cough, cough) moderator.

speaking of moderators, don't beleive anything you hear from the funny little guy behind the curtain pulling all those levers and toggling all those switchs - just remember "smoke and mirrors". and that third post down from the top - TOTOALLY IGNORE ITEM NUMBER 6, as it is a totally worthless comment. no one in here believes that guy anyway. oh.......who was that masked man.:D :D

andy's second post (4th from the top) BELIEVE IT!!!:lol:

brians 2nd post (cobra-r) not a chance. this guy lets us do all the really hard work. he just comes in once in a while to stir the pot and change the direction of legitimate posts. kinda like chasing a rabbit:D :D :D

6th post down (matt- really nice guy, but he keeps coming up with excuses to not take a ride with me on the track, go figure. he keeps saying he's a student at some run down, one room school house of higher learning):D :D :lol: :lol:
but he's got it right, I AM A NICE GUY and that's why they (especially brian) picks on me.

did i cover it all?:coolman: :D :D :D

again, welcome, sit back and enjoy yourself. and don't be afraid to dive into the deep end (afterall, that's where we're at)

If you believe any of what Kevin said, I got a bridge to sell you(other than the part where we are willing to help you with questions).

You will soon discover that it is Kevin that stirrs the pot around here. He is a very nice guy, but stirrs the pot just the same. :-D

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

If you believe any of what Kevin said, I got a bridge to sell you(other than the part where we are willing to help you with questions).

You will soon discover that it is Kevin that stirrs the pot around here. He is a very nice guy, but stirrs the pot just the same. :-D

uhmmmmmmmm........and what did your last post intende to do:D :D :D :D

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Hey Matt, you know all school and no play time will fry your brain man!! I didn't know they made any '00 R's in March of 2001??? :bash:

Not sure what youre talking about. Says 00 on mine. I did mess up earlier. Can you refresh it?

I think its the other way around. Too much play and not enough school thats gettin me in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread