New 2.76 upper numbers

NiceCobra

Established Member
Just got back from my Dyno tune at PSI SPEED SOLUTIONS.
My 03 cobra made 480whp-465tq but final numbers were 478whp-468tq
Car feels ****ing great
Mods
100mm idler
Jlt rai
O/r prochamber
Borla stingers

NiceCobra

Established Member
Seriously awesome! Franks very professional and real easy to communicate with. All his workers are awesome too.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Freakingstang

Established Member
nice numbers mine was almost identical with bassani off road cat deletes on it.. With the bassani high flow cats it made 474/495. i'll take the extra tq any dayover 4 hp.

Woody6799

Established Member
my upper only 2.76 steg 4 made 485/454. Idk too many cars making more tq than hp. I may have to check psi out. they are pretty close to my house.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers! Congratulations. Are those numbers STD or corrected?

Woody, my old '03 Cobra (when it had the stock unported Eaton) made 457rwhp and 480rwtq with a 2.90 upper. After porting the blower, the torque dropped below horsepower (504rwhp and 494rwtq). I would have had to add a larger lower crank pulley to bump the torque beyond horsepower.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm with Bob, my unported eaton with a 2.8 upper also made more hp than tq. 455/479. Congrats op!

Blueline

Established Member
Great numbers!! Congrats, How was your experience all around with them? I usually use my tuner in nj who I have used for years and trust, but he's too busy to get me in. I'm looking for new options. I'm about to set something up with Jon Lund, still exploring options. Or billy miller at pro edge in ct.

NiceCobra

Established Member
I recommend psi. Frank was an awesome guy to deal with. He was real busy too but worked late hours to get all the cars done.
My car is driving way better than it was with the stock tune

The 2 tuners I called in nj were to busy too and had terrible communication skills when I was shopping around.
Frank is awesome and you can tell he loves what he does

Last edited:

NiceCobra

Established Member
Nice numbers! Congratulations. Are those numbers STD or corrected?

Woody, my old '03 Cobra (when it had the stock unported Eaton) made 457rwhp and 480rwtq with a 2.90 upper. After porting the blower, the torque dropped below horsepower (504rwhp and 494rwtq). I would have had to add a larger lower crank pulley to bump the torque beyond horsepower.

To be honest idkif they are std or corrected. It was a cool day outside tho.

Blueline

Established Member
Vt
I recommend psi. Frank was an awesome guy to deal with. He was real busy too but worked late hours to get all the cars done.
My car is driving way better than it was with the stock tune

The 2 tuners I called in nj were to busy too and had terrible communication skills when I was shopping around.
Frank is awesome and you can tell he loves what he does

Great thanks for the review. I'm gonna shoot him a call, I need a little more work done along w the tune.

NiceCobra

Established Member
Nice yea he told me to send friends haha. And I told him the guy that sent me and he made it a little cheaper for me.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Those are solid numbers 456rwhp here. Trapped 120mph in the 1/4 i wasnt complaining :). That pulley swap was about as night and day for the car as the Whipple swap was.

NiceCobra

Established Member
Yea real big difference. Ill probably hit up the track once or twice this season to see what I can put down. Never been down a 1/4 so it'll probably be ass haha

Blueline

Established Member
Nice numbers OP! Good choice with the prochamber and the stingers, love that combo!

Your brother has an R?

Yup Joe!! He just bought it and is waiting on delivery!!! He will be rolling with us this season. I can't wait gonna be a bunch of us, finally!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread