New 1/8th PB!

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
A couple friends and I went out to our local 1/8th mile track for a Import vs. Domestic shoot out. I raced in the 7.00 index class with a great out come finished 2nd to my best friend CobraStruck. 1st time ever winning money for something I love doing. Anyway First time out on the SRA swap. I broke my 2nd half shaft in 15 passes last October and decided to get rid of the IRS.

Best pass of the night was the final between us.
DA. 1229FT the temp was around 50-55 degrees
60ft. 1.544
330ft. 4.640
Et. 7.182
MPH. 98.42

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmPfR-6MAQ&context=C38a12adADOEgsToPDskJ0a_9OnUtqApsfJiDH4CTw"]SvTDsG 7.18@98 - YouTube[/nomedia]

blown302stng

Established Member
Killer pass Wes...U always keep stepping up everytime Justin is in the other lane...I am sure your butt puckered up near the end of the pass as you got out of the groove..

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Yea i didn't like that at all hopefully that was the first and last time, but you know all about wheelin one back in. Thanks again buddy I always try to beat Justin just can't quite sneak past him.

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
This past Saturday night was a BLAST!! Glad it was me and you buddy down to the finals! Congradulations on the New PB and I'm glad to see the solid axle is working for ya! Should be a good racing season this year with many exciting moments!:rockon:

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
This past Saturday night was a BLAST!! Glad it was me and you buddy down to the finals! Congradulations on the New PB and I'm glad to see the solid axle is working for ya! Should be a good racing season this year with many exciting moments!:rockon:

Thanks buddy! I'm excited about this season hopefully we can win some more cash to put back into these cars!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Wes, you did a great job with that car being your first time on this setup!!! You and Tolbert's race was awesome! Proud of you two guy's, I had a blast up there!

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Wes, you did a great job with that car being your first time on this setup!!! You and Tolbert's race was awesome! Proud of you two guy's, I had a blast up there!

Thanks TC glad you came out Justin and I always seem to bring the best out of each other when we line up together.

Good run guys. I cant wait to be able to join the fun. See ya soon.

Thanks Sammy I'm ready to see what your car is going to do!

Best race of the night IMO... Fats video skills are lacking!

Haha your right someone else will be running the camera next time. Lol sorry Fatt.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
killer 60', congrats!

i can't wait to try out a sra for better launches

edit: btw what was your best time/60 with your irs??

Last edited:

85GTVert

Established Member
Congratulations on a great pass Wes and it was a good race between you two guys and in the finals none the less. I didn't notice how much you moved around on the big end until I watch the video.

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Congrats on the new pb Wes, looks like its gonna be a good year

Thanks buddy it feels great to just let it eat on the SRA! Congrats on your new times too!

killer 60', congrats!

i can't wait to try out a sra for better launches

edit: btw what was your best time/60 with your irs??

Thanks man the SRA is a whole different ball game. My best 60 on the IRS was a 1.66-60ft 7.32@96-1/8th and 11.33@123-1/4

Congratulations on a great pass Wes and it was a good race between you two guys and in the finals none the less. I didn't notice how much you moved around on the big end until I watch the video.

Thanks Mike yea the big end was a hand full it shook me up alil.

Users who are viewing this thread