Never Wash Your Car gain With This New Paint - Interesting!

Torchy

Established Member
Cool vid. I'd love to see this chemical develop more and be used more.

Fast Willy

Established Member
[video]<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/DZrjXSsfxMQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/DZrjXSsfxMQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]

Last edited:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
That's awesome. Just wondering about the clear coat on the car. If the adhesion of this product to the paint doesn't cause any harm, I would like to try it. Anyone used that on their car yet?

Prototype007

Established Member
Looks like back when I rode ATV's a lot and we would spray PAM to the underside of the plastic covers. Quick spray with a water hose after a day of riding and you had very little to scrub.

oldmodman

Established Member
But I like washing, polishing, and waxing my cars and bikes.:shrug:

And regarding the Pam idea. It's a good idea but you might want to try WD-40.
When I went to Bonneville and raced on the salt I would spray everything that I took to the salt down with three coats of WD-40. And I would line the inside with a sheep of thick painters plastic sheet.
When I left the salt for the last time I would take the car and trailer to a spray self wash and wash all the salt off. The WD-40 would have protected all the metal perfectly.
And the plastic sheet kept all the salt off the carpet and insides.

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Never wet is the consumer product that does the same thing, But it leaves a white hazy surface. I'd like to see that stuff sprayed on a black car and see if it effects the overall look of the finish of the vehicle. If not than they have something

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
"Everyday dirt..." - I'd like to see how it fairs against East Texas' red clay that's everywhere.

SBVERT03

Established Member
Very cool. Look forward to seeing where this goes in the future.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Never wet is the consumer product that does the same thing, But it leaves a white hazy surface. I'd like to see that stuff sprayed on a black car and see if it effects the overall look of the finish of the vehicle. If not than they have something

I wonder if that is why they tested the product on a white car. Amazing product for sure. Imagine all the water that would be saved (and time) a year with this "self-cleaning" treatment.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
That neverwet stuff wipes off very easily. Once they can perfect the longevity of it, then it will be revolutionary. But now, it washes off with simple water after a few exposures.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

this.

and also it says self cleaning in quotes on youtube wouldnt it just be a dirt resistant car? not a self cleaning car? a little misleading imo

Users who are viewing this thread