never really post here - quick exhaust clip of my 2v

Kiohtee

Established Member
Hey buddy! Hate to hear you're still having problems with it, but I'm not surprised. :nonono: It sounds good though!

[youtube_browser]x-Y4R-dbSws[/youtube_browser]

Dark02Pony

Established Member
Hey buddy! Hate to hear you're still having problems with it, but I'm not surprised. :nonono: It sounds good though!

[youtube_browser]x-Y4R-dbSws[/youtube_browser]

thanks dude, more of a minor issue really. I'll flash a custom firmware to my camera and be good to go :beer:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can't read lol. I thought you were still having troubles with your car. My bad.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds good. The LM1 makes no apologies for being obnoxious, sound wise. It's as loud as they come. What midpipe do you have?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Do you have cats? Usually LM1 set ups are raspy as hell when the rpms drop and yours sounds really clean

Dark02Pony

Established Member
Sounds good. The LM1 makes no apologies for being obnoxious, sound wise. It's as loud as they come. What midpipe do you have?

runnin stock H

Do you have cats? Usually LM1 set ups are raspy as hell when the rpms drop and yours sounds really clean

thanks..yeah stock H pipe ..just the catback, It does have some rasp in person but definitely not as bad as others I've heard

He says he has stock manifolds and stock mid pipe in the video description.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread