Never, Never, Never Forget...

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I remember that moment vividly. I was just walking out of the apartment to go to class when my roommate said, "Come check this out the World Trade Center is on fire." I walked back in and as I am watching a second plane crashes into the second tower. We were like WTF and I sat there and watched the towers fall, then went to class to talk about it with other guys (since we were aeronautical engineering students). They ended up canceling classes so we talked about it in the hallways and then went home to watch the rest of the coverage on TV. Truely a sad day and one of the few things in my life I will never forget. God bless everyone that was injured, killed or helped in any way.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
amen to never forgetting. may god be with those that lost thier lives and those fighting overseas.

but as for this picture
ilyu2.jpg

i just want to know what the hell happened to the engines???

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Emin said:
i seen that video of the towers... and it looks like it was all set up :(, when its falling down u an see explosions going off then it is falling :(

Dude you are an F'n moron. Just STFU right now. I was there on that day. Keep your stupid conspiracy crap in your small brain in IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around):loser:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Emin said:
i seen that video of the towers... and it looks like it was all set up :(, when its falling down u an see explosions going off then it is falling :(

This guy can't be serious. Nobodys that naive, are they?! :kaboom:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:
but as for this picture
ilyu2.jpg

The plane was fully fueled, it hit the ground nose-first at 500mph, and exploded on impact. Are you expecting to see the engines sitting there intact? :shrug:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
This is our generations battle. This war will go on for many years. Its all linked to the thousand-year holy wars, back to biblical times. Just hope you are not at the wrong place at the wrong time when the next one hits us. Live life now and go hug your kids. Any body know where to buy a fallout shelter?

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
I was in my 10th grade history class. We walked to another room that had a TV, and stayed there most of the day. I'll never forget...

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Top_Fuel said:
The plane was fully fueled, it hit the ground nose-first at 500mph, and exploded on impact. Are you expecting to see the engines sitting there intact? :shrug:

i dont know..lol. never seen a plane crash till that day

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Emin said:

Bozo the clown will haunt you for the rest of you life.

Now stop drinking so heavily & get your ass to AA so 05Roush & Noisycow want make you bend over & pick up the soap.

Conspiracy theorists = :kaboom:

They hide behind computer monitors because in real life they know someone would simply knock the $hit out of them.:kaboom:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I still remember waking up to go to class. Flipped on the tv and started seeing all the footage of the planes going into the towers. I guess for this generation , it's the equivalent of people from my parents era asking if you remember where you were when Kennedy was shot. You cant forget.
After about 2 days of non stop watching the news reports and memorials they had on , I remember finally breaking down and crying. That very soon turned into having the utmost patriotic feeling of unity amongst all americans. I wish we didnt have to wait 5 years for the majority of people in the country to remember what CAN happen.

For all the screwed up things and ways in our country , there's no where else I'd rather live , and Im proud to be here.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:
amen to never forgetting. may god be with those that lost thier lives and those fighting overseas.

but as for this picture
ilyu2.jpg

The neocons hid them before the media got there. Duhhhhhhh :-D

chevysRslow

Established Member
Did any of you see the National Geographic special? Was very well done.

I'd like to see EMIN suggest to one of those firefighters that survived or the husband/wife/brother of someone killed that it was a set-up.

GA Terminator

Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:

but as for this picture
ilyu2.jpg

I can comment on this with some knowledge, I work for Delta, Since the 757 was at a near nose down position on impact, the engines would have, for the most part, engine shroud, fans, blown apart, with their core parts buried deep in the ground. The heavy parts of the plane bury themselves, much like a piledriver, with the lighter pieces, shredding.

GA Terminator

Established Member
Emin said:

Before you spout off on the your thoughts, learn to spell first. You are not going to get any takers, at least not on this forum, that there was some government involvement. If you knew anything about engineering, the force and the pressure of the building coming down creates the illusion that the floors below are exploding. Enough said.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
jamz said:
Bozo the clown will haunt you for the rest of you life.

Now stop drinking so heavily & get your ass to AA so 05Roush & Noisycow want make you bend over & pick up the soap.

Conspiracy theorists = :kaboom:

They hide behind computer monitors because in real life they know someone would simply knock the $hit out of them.:kaboom:

Would you please leave this out of this thread? Sheesh. Same goes for any other conspiracy talk for or against the argument. Have some freaking respect and leave this talk in Smackdown. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread