Established Member
We Must Will Never Forget...

sunrise.jpg

Pentagon-9-11.jpg

ilyu2.jpg

:salute: :salute: :salute:

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Unfortunately thanks to the media we have forgotten. They wont let us see the videos. We have as a nation forgotten the Cole, Khobar Towers, Tazania, Bali, Spain train attacks, British train attacks, the Russian Hostage taking in the Theatre. The media doesn't want us to put these things together, but thank the Lord our President see's the connection and hasn't forgotten these evil acts. When the medie gives moral equity to the terrorists, we will never win their hearts and minds, so we must win through Superior Firepower.......

No war was ever won with sessation of hostilities
No war was ever won with peace negotiations
Wars are won with surrenders
Peace through Superior Firepower
Kill ALL the MOTHERF&%KERS.....(that includes Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Egypt.....yeah you guess it. ALL OF THEM.)

Emin

Banned
i seen that video of the towers... and it looks like it was all set up :(, when its falling down u an see explosions going off then it is falling :(

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Emin said:
i seen that video of the towers... and it looks like it was all set up :(, when its falling down u an see explosions going off then it is falling :(

STFU you dumbass 8 year old looking kid.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Emin said:

they are not explosions but puffs of smoke comming out because of the pressure of air comming down as the building was collapsing

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Emin said:
Go ****ing kill yourself. All you're good for you if you buy that horse shit. Worthless. :mj:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Emin said:

Dumb f*cks like you that believe our own government flew planes full of people into it's own buildings just to start a war should be castrated as not to spread their seed into our society.:burn:

chevysRslow

Established Member
Originally Posted by Emin
i seen that video of the towers... and it looks like it was all set up , when its falling down u an see explosions going off then it is falling

Here we go again...

Back on topic. I'm afraid people have already forgotten. Too many think the fruit loop terrorists will just go away if we leave them alone.

spinscan

Established Member
ArkangelX3 said:
Unfortunately thanks to the media we have forgotten. They wont let us see the videos. We have as a nation forgotten the Cole, Khobar Towers, Tazania, Bali, Spain train attacks, British train attacks, the Russian Hostage taking in the Theatre. The media doesn't want us to put these things together, but thank the Lord our President see's the connection and hasn't forgotten these evil acts. When the medie gives moral equity to the terrorists, we will never win their hearts and minds, so we must win through Superior Firepower.......

No war was ever won with sessation of hostilities
No war was ever won with peace negotiations
Wars are won with surrenders
Peace through Superior Firepower
Kill ALL the MOTHERF&%KERS.....(that includes Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Egypt.....yeah you guess it. ALL OF THEM.)

Damn good post, you are right on.

spinscan

Established Member
Emin said:

You should be banned due to stupidity.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
chevysRslow said:
Here we go again...

Back on topic. I'm afraid people have already forgotten. Too many think the fruit loop terrorists will just go away if we leave them alone.

Exactly. They wont be happy if we just leave them alone. They will be happy when we are dead. I dont see how people think we should pull our troops out. That will solve nothing. They will still come for us.

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
i still remember that day like it was yesterday. i was walking into my 10th grade english class. sad sad sad day

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Emin said:

Seriously mods , this guy needs to go. Of all days to say something like this. Where do you draw the line ?

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Emin said:

Would a moderator bann this idiot. I wish you were standing in front of me when you said that.

:bash:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Emin said:

I think the best part about you ran down your father's leg.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Emin said:

Dude:

You are either stoned or stupid? :loser: One of the two? :shrug: Or possibly both? :nono: :nonono:

I'd rather save my first use of the ban stick on someone I don't feel so damn sorry for! :(

You are TRULY pathetic!! :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread