BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Hulu for TV shows
Netflix for originals originals
Prime for grand tour and some movies
Hbo now for movies and shows

Pay for one and trade passwords

Torrent or jailbroken Kodi for everything else.

/all problems solved (with what @03Sssnake said)

decipha

Established Member
We have free Netflix through T-Mobile which is only 90 bucks a month including my watch plan. Chernobyl was great and watching Designated Survivor now.

Designated survivor was excellent til the last season. Netflix took over and fukd it over big time. If you check on imdb there's several thousand complaints about the show including mine.

Designated survivor is a remake to madam secretary. I highly recommend watching it afterward since it is sure to leave you upset.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Hulu for TV shows
Netflix for originals originals
Prime for grand tour and some movies
Hbo now for movies and shows

Pay for one and trade passwords

Torrent or jailbroken Kodi for everything else.

/all problems solved (with what @03Sssnake said)
Guy who used to work for me hooked me up with a jailbroken firestick. Saved me from renting kids movies over and over for a while but then kodi took a dump, never updated it never looked into it, honestly the video quality wasnt great and 4k movies never played right.

Wife has amazon prime but something is off with the sound, voices dont match the lips moving and picture quality's not very good.

I really dont watch tv anyway unless it's the wifes garbage bravo channel stuff but netflix doesn't have that so I'm off the hook, picture quality is amazing I'm fine with it.

Might get a HD antenna, so can at least pick up a football game once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Guy who used to work for me hooked me up with a jailbroken firestick. Saved me from renting kids movies over and over for a while but then kodi took a dump, never updated it never looked into it, honestly the video quality wasnt great and 4k movies never played right.

Wife has amazon prime but something is off with the sound, voices dont match the lips moving and picture quality's not very good.

I really dont watch tv anyway unless it's the wifes garbage bravo channel stuff but netflix doesn't have that so I'm off the hook, picture quality is amazing I'm fine with it.

Might get a HD antenna, so can at least pick up a football game once in a while.

Could be device and or bandwidth issues if audio and video aren’t syncing up. I get that issue every once and awhile. Sometimes restarting the movie, or closing the app Netflix/Hulu etc and reopening it does the trick . Sometimes your streaming device just needs to be rebooted. With firetv/fire stick that often resolves it.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Doesn't matter, I ended up shitting my brains out all night missed movie altogether ended up watching fatal car crash videos from Russia on youtube instead...and have no clue why.

Thanks for trying though...hooe everyone else's night was a little better!

Users who are viewing this thread