Netflix Movie... Extraction 2

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I literally just told my wife we need to get a free trial to watch this. I loved the first one.

We got rid of Netflix over 2 years ago and I won’t get it again. Doubt I can even get a free trial….

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I literally just told my wife we need to get a free trial to watch this. I loved the first one.

We got rid of Netflix over 2 years ago and I won’t get it again. Doubt I can even get a free trial….

Just out of curiosity...why did you get rid of it and won't get it again?

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I'm gonna watch this after I get done with "The OA" (a really interesting show).

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Just out of curiosity...why did you get rid of it and won't get it again?
Not to answer for other people, but speaking for myself new content or lack of is a bit weak. Still have it but not impressed. Prime and Max are also slacking. Netflix had great comedy specials though, haven't seen many new ones released.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
@13COBRA if you're into it some of Barry Eisler books are fun like Fault Line (not saying works of art). Ken Buen is always a trip is you read in a Irish accent (once were cops) and enjoy mystery thrillers.

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Yet to finish it but the prison-train scene was a bit much. I love action flicks but some of it was laughably over the top. Sorry to hear JW4 wasn't good, JW1 is legendary.
Yep, I agree whole heartedly. Action films are awesome. But over the top BS ruins it for me.

The worst ever was a scene in the Transporter (can't remember which one), but Statham has a bomb on the bottom of his car. He jumps the car while rolling. Car is upside down and there is a crane with a hook. While upside down he knocks the bomb off using the hook. He continues to rotate, the bomb explodes behind him and he lands back on all 4 wheels and drives off.

GTFO of here with that BS. Lmao!

Found it. SMH....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Yep, I agree whole heartedly. Action films are awesome. But over the top BS ruins it for me.

The worst ever was a scene in the Transporter (can't remember which one), but Statham has a bomb on the bottom of his car. He jumps the car while rolling. Car is upside down and there is a crane with a hook. While upside down he knocks the bomb off using the hook. He continues to rotate, the bomb explodes behind him and he lands back on all 4 wheels and drives off.

GTFO of here with that BS. Lmao!

Found it. SMH....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yea sometimes it just takes you out of scene. But not a fan of things that cross the "eh, maybe it's possible?" line.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yet to finish it but the prison-train scene was a bit much. I love action flicks but some of it was laughably over the top. Sorry to hear JW4 wasn't good, JW1 is legendary.
JW4 wasnt horrible, better than 3 IMO but not as good as 1 and 2.

The Furious movies set the bar to space far as ridiculous "action" scenes.

Looking forward to Extraction 2, just finished watching Guy Ritchies The Covenant, great entertaining film!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
John Wick 4 was great! Certain things lacked in comparison with the first movie and the impact it had, but the liberties they took with the camera angles and effects they used was much needed and I think they did a great job overall. I started Extraction 2 but honestly don't remember if I finished it? I remember the skyscraper scene but the fact I don't remember all of how it ended should say something.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
JW4 wasnt horrible, better than 3 IMO but not as good as 1 and 2.

The Furious movies set the bar to space far as ridiculous "action" scenes.

Looking forward to Extraction 2, just finished watching Guy Ritchies The Covenant, great entertaining film!

Do love Guy Ritchie flicks, tasteful violence and humor. I'm gentrified now. Not even sure I watched 3 all the way, once they started bullet proof suites I partially checked out.

Sam Hargrave movies are usually pretty basic bullshit. Once you cross over to the Marvel universe you're dead to me. Where is my paycheck?! Crap. Going to rustle some feathers but pretty much all modern Marvel movies suck.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't like was the douchebag son didn't even get a bump on the head. And he deserved more.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't like was the douchebag son didn't even get a bump on the head. And he deserved more.

He should've suffered an superficial injury during the skyscraper scene.

Great action flick.

Was pleasently surprised at the quality. Action starts pretty quick.

I agree.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I'm gonna watch this after I get done with "The OA" (a really interesting show).
I'm still butthurt that it was canceled. I canceled not too long after that but not due to that.

We got netflix again because so we could have Gabby's Playhouse.

As for this movie, looks like ill give it a watch.

hotcobra03

Established Member

My wife renewed hers.

Than wonders how I can watch all the same stuff free on cell phone ,,using movie apps mirroring screen to tv with google chromecast ..some apps with adds and some without.

Watched many series from Netflix and Apple tv .

We live where only dish was option,,now with cell services we can get anything for free,

Users who are viewing this thread