neone have a boosted 15

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
be7.jpg

There are a couple '15s with superchargers on them, and I know helion is working on their turbo kit for one. No one has a tuned example yet to publish dyno numbers yet. Still way too early in the game to see what these cars do with mods. Companies haven't even come out with headers really yet.

Read through the threads in this section if you want more specifics. There aren't many to go through.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
pay off the car first then throw on a supercharger/turbros

rrg9946

Established Member
My car will have the blower on tomorrow. We are not sure if we are going to announce numbers until SEMA though. Keep your eye on the front Pages cause SVTPERFORMANCE will be the first to know.

Ryan427

Established Member
Didn't ford do a supercharged one that ran in the high 10's? I watched a video on the svt home page that was called the .99 challenge where ford took the new mustang and ran in the 12's, 11's, 10's.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Didn't ford do a supercharged one that ran in the high 10's? I watched a video on the svt home page that was called the .99 challenge where ford took the new mustang and ran in the 12's, 11's, 10's.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Ya it ran like a 10.97 IIRC.

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
For sure but I can get it financed right into the car dont have to come out of pocket thats why im considering that.

+1 to this. And it also has its own 3 year / 36 month warranty if installed by dealer.

I can also attest to the fact that the dealer that does the install will also work with you and not against you on any warranty claims.

redrum12

Established Member
Exactly dont have the warranty issue with them doing it. But im more interested in seeing what horsepower these motors can ha dle and judging from the parts in the motor im gonna say its pretty good amount.

Users who are viewing this thread