Neighbor bought me a Ferrari, I wanted a Cobra!

Charlington

Established Member
Actually it was a Masserati. Strange things going on, could be nothing but...
I get my neighbors bank statement in my mailbox. We don't get along (I told him never to set foot in my yard again last year but the grass along my side of the fence keeps getting trimmed, haha) The statement has his name (the name he goes by anyway) on it but my address. I take it to the bank down the street (it's their mail) and point out the error. They say they will handle it.
I then start getting bills from the toll rd in another part of the state (his name, my address) Thank You letters and owner's bling from a Maserrati dealership in another part of the state (his name my address), another bank statement (his name my address). Next, I start getting junk mail like when you sign up for something (his wife's name, my address), I may have even gotten the title to the Mas (IDK, I didn't open any of it) but I remember asking the local Co. Tax Col how to make it stop if he titled his car with my address (he said only owner can change it).
I just stick the mail back in the mailbox with NOT AT THIS ADDRESS on it like the toll rd guys said but it keeps coming. I even confronted the mailman to point out that it is not my mail (no telling where my mail goes?)
Local Co Sheriff is not interested (never made it past the front desk). I'm gonna have to get a big rubber stamp and ink to prevent my hand from cramping (trying find humor in this).
So if this guy robs a Piggly Wiggly in this car am I gonna get the 3AM knock knock blam blam?
All I know is I am not going anywhere near this psycho. (not enough bandwidth to go into it here)
Thank you for your time.

PS: How does a guy that owns a Mas not know where he lives. Been there 5 yrs...

Last edited:

steeltoe

Established Member
Call the USPS Postal Inspectors they should handle it. Before you make any jokes I work on the property where they train and they are legit LEOs.

Charlington

Established Member
Thank you. Tried talking to the local Post Office but all I got was "write not at this address" and stick it back in the box. Doesn't work. I will see about the USPI.
Thank You.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Or you could just be the bigger man and let your neighbor know of the address discrepancies... Unless you want to continue to deal with his mail.

Charlington

Established Member
It's more of a feeling he's trying to bait me onto his property. Some body snuck onto my property and fired a gun on my back porch at 4am Happened 3 times. Like I said there is not enough room on this forum to tell all.

DC97Cobra

Established Member
How about submitting a forward address for all of the mail being sent to your house under his and his wifes name? Should fix the problem while you get USPI involved.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
It's more of a feeling he's trying to bait me onto his property. Some body snuck onto my property and fired a gun on my back porch at 4am Happened 3 times. Like I said there is not enough room on this forum to tell all.

the **** kind of area do you live in?

I think the SVTP servers can handle it, lets hear some stories.

jenkins_1120

Established Member

i wouldve setup a camera after the first time. yea lets hear some stories

Rotzs99

Established Member
Buy paper shredder and large fan. Collect all mail and shred. Setup large fan and blow shredded mail into neighbors property.

TennisNut

Established Member
I receive mail at my house all of the time for other people, most of which don't even live on my street which is a cul-de-sac. I placed a laminated paper on the inside of the door that shows my name and address along with "if these requirements aren't met, please return to sender". We must have a training route because it still happens occasionally but maybe once every few months.

vortecd

Established Member
Should have kept the title, said the name was wrong on the title and said it was stolen

Machdup1

Established Member
Throw it in the trash, forget about it and enjoy the rest of your day. His problems aren't your problems. It will eventually cost him $$ and time.

bcass

Established Member
Put it all in a box. Wait until December 20th, bring the box to FedEx, send it ground, return address being Santa Claus, show the cashier your drivers license, but say it's for your kid. Likely, they won't see the difference in address, and pay in cash. Untraceable back to you.

Except your address all over every document you are forwarding.

rosem32

Established Member
Throw it in the trash. :)

I have the same mail issue with someone on my street, I asked them to do a change of address a year ago to stop the issue when it gets to the local post office. Nope, he is too lazy, now it just gets dumped, all of it... 401k statements, bank info, birthday cards, college sponsor stuff...etc...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
so........................ how much was in the bank?

And dont say you never looked.

Charlington

Established Member
so........................ how much was in the bank?

And dont say you never looked.

I'm not like you...

Just an update. Recieved a FedEx box from a pharmacy in Nuevo York, their name, MY address! I called FedEx and told them to come get this box or I'll throw it in the fireplace. Next day FX guy shows up and goes next door 1st then comes over, gets the box and drives off with it. This isn't a USPS issue anymore. In the mean time my USPS delivery is gettin worse. Now I'm getting the mail from the house on the other side which means the criminals next door are getting MY mail! That's my reward for complaining about my mail service. Thanks a lot!

Speedboosted

Established Member
Have you considered moving to a safer location? This all seems so ridiculous...I would have been outta there a long time ago. Of course, if you're not able to move, I understand that as well

Users who are viewing this thread