Needed something to do while waiting

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Picked this car up last Saturday. Figure it will keep me distracted until the Shelby arrives. I know it aint American and it aint got no big motor but she sure is purdy........Steve

LeftF.JPG

jshen

Established Member
It must be really difficult driving that car around but I'm sure you won't mind too much...

Seriously nice ride! :thumbsup:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Neat ride. My ex GF had a CompTech blown NSX. Even with the PD blower it didn't make squat for low end but it pulled like a raped ape to 8k. Very nice cars.

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
chuckstang said:
very nice minus the frog eyes

My old 911sc looked more like a frog but I must admit I never heard anyone call them frog eyes. Maybe I will go down to the garage and give her a kiss and see if she turns into a hot chick or something :D

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
damn really nice, for being introduced like 14-15 years ago and only given one minor refresh that car still looks like a modern exotic IMO and nice color choice. but as much as i like them i still dont think i could justify getting one over a Z06 or a viper or a 997 carerra S or the new aston V8 vantage (the best looking car of them all). not tryin to be negative though, still a sweet ride enjoy it!

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
JiggaStyles09 said:
damn really nice, for being introduced like 14-15 years ago and only given one minor refresh that car still looks like a modern exotic IMO and nice color choice. but as much as i like them i still dont think i could justify getting one over a Z06 or a viper or a 997 carerra S or the new aston V8 vantage (the best looking car of them all). not tryin to be negative though, still a sweet ride enjoy it!

I agree with the above cars they are all great. For me the only issue with all but the Porsche is daily drivability and dependability. I will drive this car every day but not in the snow and I know it will just go. The only other car up there that is as exclusive will be the V8 Vantage (Agree it is the best looking car I have seen in a long time).

When I want to just go out and go really fast then the GT500 will do that just fine. The NSX is all about balance and for that reason I chose it. I did consider all the cars on your list. But that what makes this stuff so much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread