need your info

lightning71482

Established Member
HI everyone this is whats is going on, as some of you know my truck is is in idaho right now I have to get to alabama and i have two options and would like your in put. One option is going to get it myself and then driving it back to alabama. this would entail flying out there which would cost me about 355.00 for a ticket. Then hotel, food, gas and oil change all of this is going to cost me about another 230.00. The truck which is an 02 only has 5500 miles on it, the trip will put an additional 2024 miles on it. Or i can just get it ship to me covered for 1300.00 dollars and no addtional mileage. What do you think would be best?:??:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I myself am not a big "long drive" person. It would take 3 days and cost you about ~600 bucks and 2000 miles. On the otherhand you could work those 3 days and pay ~1300. If it was me, I would ship it. After that long drive you will be sleep deprived and probably feel like shit. That just my opinion.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
if it were me i would go and get it
i dont like other people driving my stuff so..........
but i would make a little trip out f it, you know do something fun along the way
it will cost about the same, if you work and ship or go and get it
only diff is having the miles

Users who are viewing this thread