Need to sell it...1967 Mustang Coupe

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Hey MACA gang... thought I would put this up before I start spamming the living crap out of Automotive websites to sell. I just don't have the time anymore for this car, and it's just sitting out doing nothing.

1967 Mustang 2 Door Coupe
Engine : 289 V8 2V
Trans: C4 Auto
Color : Dark Tourmaline Green
Condition : Fair
Price : Whatever you feel like the car is worth after You/they look at the vehicle either in person or in pics...I can drive the car to where you want or live.

If any of you guys are interested or if you know someone that wants a '67 let me know. I can talk about the car in detail to whomever is interested. I just want to see someone that has the time and dedication take possession of the car. Any pics you want me to take at all, just PM me of the particular areas and I will snap a pic and send to you via e-mail. Thanks for the time guys. If you need to get in touch with me via phone, PM me as well.

UPDATE : Here are some pics of the car just in general. Just took them today....Low Rez, so they are a bit on the tiny side, will update with High rez when I can.

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

Last edited:

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
If you feel like looking at it Scott I have no problems driving the car to you at all. I'm free all weekends and after 5 pm on weekdays so I got no issue.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
:pop:

Great hobby here for someone. Love having something to toy with again and learning a ton of info.

Users who are viewing this thread