Need some opinions...getting RK Plasma coated!

SVT Tyler

Established Member

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Tell me the name of the place. I may want a quote for 2 valve covers :beer:

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I think the Black chrome II looks close to plasma. Det Riot got his redone and they look really good. Keep us posted on the progress.

amorrow

Established Member
Nice wheels. I'd have the wheels painted instead of powder coated. Unless the ovens used are carefully controlled, BBS alloys can be sensitive to the temps and subject to annealing...something you don't want. I'd at least give BBS a call after getting info on your powder coater's heating/cooling process before having them done. A BBS rep warned me about this when I considered having a set of mine done.

Last edited:

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Wheels are sent out to be pvd chromed...figured gotta do it the right way! 3 week turn around im to excited!

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Deciding on tires in the mean time...elite rim repair in new york is fixing the bend in on one of the lips and one spot of rash along with straightening the wheels if it needs to get done then they are sending them to indiana to get pvd'd. I am arranging a photo shoot when they are on the car the car should pop with the laser red! and no more tacky ugly front plate! :coolman:

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Got the call today wheels are in new york! Should have them tommorow or friday. Ill post some pictures ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread