Need some info on Bridestone Arena in Nashville

john11gt

Established Member
I bought the girlfriend some concert tickets for Christmas and its at the Bridgestone arena in Nashville. I bought tickets for section 119 row FF. When I bought them they looked good because the whole center on the seating chart said stage but now when I look, the stage is all the way back by section 114.

Does anyone know how good section 119 seats would be for a concert? Ive looked at the pictures online but the only pictures I find are the ones from hockey games and I cant really get an idea how they would be for a concert.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't vouch for those seats but I have been to a few concerts there and have sat all over. I have not had a bad experience there due to seats. Drunk/high/ignorant trashy people at one concert detracted from it a bit. But never seats.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
We saw Korn there a few weeks ago. Was not a bad seat in the place. I think we were around 115. FF

john11gt

Established Member
Thats what I read online, that there wasnt a bad seat but I paid close to 500 for the two tickets so I guess Im hoping for a little better than "not bad", lol.

Also, does anyone know of any cheap things to do in Nashville while we're there and are there any cheaper hotels near the arena they can recommend?

Hopefully the weather isnt too bad when we go, I think its about 7-800 miles one way and would hate to get caught in some shitty weather the entire ride. Thats what happened last Christmas when I took her to the House on the Rock in Wisconsin, 5 hour ride in some decent snow with the mustang, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread