Need Some Help: Put a Whiny Mustang Owner In His Place

04YellowGT

Established Member
Long story short there was a CHARITY Mustang / Ford Car Show on Saturday. Trophies were handed out to the top three winners in each class. My class had a whole four cars in it. I arrived late and somehow was parked in the the wrong class row by the staff. However I was put in and the car was numbered in the right class. So that means the three other cars were together and I was one row over. The awards were given out by crowd vote. So you were given a card and you put your favorite car's number for each class. Even though I was at a disadvantage since people were confused which class I was in, I ended up getting 2nd place.

After I was given the award. Some guy comes up to me with an attitude asking how I got a trophy because my car wasn't parked by the other three. I explained to him the parking mix up and he walks away mumbling under his breath and looking mad. I didn't think much of it and left when the show ended.

I get on the clubs facebook page to look for pictures. There aren't any pictures but the guy that confronted me had made a post about the club and myself cheating and how he didn't win a trophy. He claimed I was part of the club staff because I had on the same shirt as them. Shirts that they sold last year and this year at the show...

I had deactivated my Facebook account years ago but reactivated it to call the guy out. I put my .02 in and have since closed the account again. Sadly my posts were removed since I deactivated my account. I get on today This guy is now demanding that he be refunded his $20 entry fee AND be reimbursed for gas to go to the show.

Cliff Notes:

Guy doesn't win a trophy. Claims I and the hosting club cheated to get me a 2nd place trophy.

NOW HE IS ASKING A CHARITY EVENT TO GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK (REGISTRATION FEE AND GAS) BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WIN A TROPHY!!

Please put this sorry excuse of a mustang owner in his place. The guys name is Brian Uther. You can see his posts on the link below. Please Comment on the link below. I want this guy to hear it from more than just me how big of a fool and cry baby he is being about this.

https://www.facebook.com/fortwaynem...0891922326947/852141161535353/?type=1&theater

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wut.png

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Lol at that cry baby's responses. Forward him the link to this thread and we can have everyone let him know what an idiot he is. And his car looks like shit. Hate the wheels, and all the fake chrome garbage. I would have voted him 5th out of 4 cars.

big dad

Established Member
If he thinks his car is better, tell him to put on his big boy pants and start showing it in the ISCA. He'll be in for a lot of disappointment.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Car shows.....The only place a pep boys eclipse can beat a mint stock 93 Cobra R.

chao5.0

Established Member
has anyone thought about mentioning to the guy that maybe his car isn't as cool as he thought it was. boo hoo he didn't get a trophy, tell him he isn't getting any sprinkles on his ice cream either.

Blackoyote

Established Member
What a whiny, stupid, annoying little bitch...and no surprise, his Mustang is one of those butt fugly ones that are the butt end joke of the Mustang community.

I'm with Kirk, would've placed it 5th out of a 4 car show.

Users who are viewing this thread