Need some help from the SVTP Family!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
My daughter Kristin Stolzenberg is in her final year in high school and she is getting ready for the jump to college. She has been a Mustang girl since she knew what a car was. With the cost of college these days she is trying to get some help with scholarships by working like a beast! She has gotten straight A's for as long as I can remember and she has a 4.30 GPA!!:bowdown: She is in a tight race in a contest and could really use your votes in a photo contest that is a scholarship. If you could help out by voting for her you don't know how much it would mean to her.:beer::beer: Thanks in advance for any help from everyone!! Hermann:rockon: Here is the link to her contest. PLEASE vote for her! Vote Here!

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Since OP is a mustang fan, I am guessing his daughter is Shelby?

Will wait for clarification before I vote though.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
OP name in profile is hermann stolzenberg

So, I'm just going to make a wild guess that Kristin Stolzenberg is the daughter

brandonflood123

Established Member
I think high school is based out of 4.5 instead of 4.0 like colleges. At least mine did. And it would make more sense since it would mean she isn't getting a 120% in each class...

if im not mistaken you can actually achieve a 5.0 in highschool if your in all ap classes and ace them all. regular students should be able to get up to a 4.0 and ap students can get 5.0 don't qoute me tho, im not 100% sure on that

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Thanks a TON to Everyone!

She has been in A.P. classes forever so that is how you can get over a 4.0 GPA. I edited the original post , my dumb ass didn't list her name!:rockon: (been a long day!) Again, thanks to my SVTPERFORMANCE family and thanks for the kind comments from my customers!!:rockon: Hermann

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Done!!! Put it on the MACA board, I know they will all help out too!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread