Need some advice or some type of help

Marcus Aurelius

I’m looking for some advice or a little help on a situation I’m in. I just paid $18000 to a shop to fix and upgrade my 03 Cobra, long story short, they had my car for 11 months, when I got it back my alternator caught on fire and blew up my battery, happened it two times, my serpentine belt snapped while I was driving on the freeway after I got my car back the 3rd time, the pulley on my belt tensioner somehow broke off, need a new fuel pump even though supposedly a new one was put in, my fuel gage sensor doesn’t work now, wiring issues now too, different bolts on the valve and coil covers. My car is running like garbage and it’s only been a year and half since I got the car back from the shop. There’s still damage from the battery acid in the engine compartment and on my hood & fender & of course an oil leak. I did not have any of these problems before I brought my car into the shop except for needing a new fuel pump, I know I got screwed from this but how do I go about getting this made right?

Marcus Aurelius

9D5B5E37-9F72-46AB-BC27-C1E76DF3D4C7.jpeg
if you see all the black spots on the paint that’s from the battery acid
Besides the new Whipple Do you see $14,000 worth of upgrades or work done? There’s a before and after pic
089BB620-1945-475E-AA74-C45F44660849.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, I may as well ask the obvious questions. Have you discussed your issues with the shop? If not, start there. If you did discuss the issues with the shop what was their response?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
^^^ what he said…

Also, fix it yourself and even if they “want to make it right”. They had their chance and obviously blew it (assuming we got the whole story from you…there are always two sides).

So glad I do my own work…

PC03GT

Established Member
It's been a year and a half since the work was done??? If that's true I'd say you're SOL

Users who are viewing this thread