Need Single Hellion Vacuum Diagram Using 99-01 Cobra Intake

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Like the title says I need a diagram of the hellion single using a cobra or mach 1 intake. I am still having issues with my car and want to make sure I have all the vacuum stuff run correctly. This is more of a piece of mind thing for me than anything I think.

Thanks For All the help in Advance

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Does anyone have pictures of their 99-01 cobra or 03-04 mach 1 vacuum line routing on a turbo set-up single or twin should work they could text 252-six four six- 56 nine one or email me [email protected]
Any help from you guys would be awesome I really just want to make sure this is not one of my issues, that I have something vacuum wise hooked up wrong.

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
What exactly do you need to know about the routing? I do not have any pics but may be able to point you in the right direction if you have some specific questions and what the issues you are having are.

TRBO VNM

Well the PVC is just routed from driver side around the back of motor and along passenger valve cover, Tee's into the passenger cover and then to the nipple on the 4" inlet tube that the MAF and BOV bolt to. The vac lines just connect to the 2 ports on the intake lid.

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks man I just have a breather on the passenger side valve cover so do you think that could be part of my issue and I converted to blow thru so the inlet connection is not there anymore so where should I connect those now since my inlet tube will see boost pressure or does that really make a difference. I am leaving in the morning for Mustang Week so maybe this will be a good break to clear my head and I will be ready to get back on this when I get home, I just got frustrated so figured to walk away for a bit and take a break from the car so I have been working on the Harley. Getting it ready for a cam and big bore swap when the weather gets too cold to ride.

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
Well the PVC is just routed from driver side around the back of motor and along passenger valve cover, Tee's into the passenger cover and then to the nipple on the 4" inlet tube that the MAF and BOV bolt to. The vac lines just connect to the 2 ports on the intake lid.

as for the evap..it can be "T" to the intake manifold right?

Users who are viewing this thread