Need recommendations on where to have a MM 6-pt cage installed in So.Cal area.

Arboc13

Established Member
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a Maximum Motorsports 6-point cage (weld in door bars, weld in harness bar, weld in cross bar) Also I would like to get the cage painted (Dark Shadow Grey) to match my cobra before the install. Anyways I read the installation instructions on MM website and its more than I could handle (don't have access to welding tools). Could anyone recommend a shop in the So.cal area that can do an install and if possible paint it before hand?

racebronco2

Established Member
It cannot be painted before it is installed because there is some welding involved. A shop can install it, weld everything and remove if from the car. Get it painted and re-install it. My friends shop mostly works on mustangs and he has done many rollbar installs.
Wild Pony Motorsports, Talk to Derrin at 661-250-1523. Tell him Carlos sent you.

Arboc13

Established Member
It cannot be painted before it is installed because there is some welding involved. A shop can install it, weld everything and remove if from the car. Get it painted and re-install it. My friends shop mostly works on mustangs and he has done many rollbar installs.
Wild Pony Motorsports, Talk to Derrin at 661-250-1523. Tell him Carlos sent you.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread