NEED Pics of the center console shifter relocation kit.

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Ive seen the kit that relocates the automatic shifter back on the center console. I would like to see them and also pics of installation. Also who sells a nice one. Please send pics to my email address because for some reason Its taking me forever to get on any of the SVT post etc. Thanks Robert [email protected] 04/12/2012

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
Oh snap, Thanks dude! So much easier!
Not my CAR, AED build.

XGE0o.jpg

Last edited:

SVTPete83

Established Member
It looks sick as hell. That is a great example of why my car is there right meow!

Fat-cat

Established Member
I like the tranz brake location on that shifter better than my hurst with the top mount. Cant wait till my fab buddy has time time to build me one of these.

jdgt03

Established Member
There was a guy that made them on the forums (4dsvenom) but he doesnt make them anymore from what i was told. I just did a c4 in my 03 and was able to get a Hurst quarter stick to fit in the stock location with a holcomb shifter plate for a fox. It took some trimming and alot of test fitting but it turned out great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That really does look good. Too bad you couldn't somehow utilize the space where the old shifter was, like a shallow tray (and a different material) of some type to separate that space from the new shifter location. Very creative work there.

Users who are viewing this thread