Need my fenders rolled-Goodrich,MI

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Hey guys. I am located in a little town, Goodrich MI, and I need my fenders rolled. Not looking for the cheapest quote, I want it done well and done right. I have a 1997 Rio Red Cobra FYI. If you know of any person/place near me that does fender rolling, let me know ASAP please and thank you!

paintballpyro1

Established Member
wish i knew someone around, have a few people near waterford that need it done as well. I actually used to live in goodrich for a few years, never seen a red cobra riding around there.

edit: didnt even notice the original post date, haha.

Last edited:

RickJay

Established Member
Well, the Eastwood Fender Rolling set up is $249
If 2-3 other people wanted to go in on one I'd be in for a private group buy, and would also assist anyone that wanted their fenders rolled ( or do it for you )
The tool can then be sold or rented out whatever the group
wanted to do.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Unless he is within a couple hours of me, I am not interested.. but a group buy does sound like a good idea. I still wouldn't want to do it myself lol I have terrible luck

RickJay

Established Member
OK, here's how I see this.
Say Slobrah, myself and a third person goes in on the tool for around $87 bucks apiece. You'll own a share of the tool. You can roll your fenders yourself, for just a portion of the tools cost, which @ about 90 bucks, you're going to pay that much to anyone willing to do it for you anyway. Iv' e seen a couple people on the Corral in the past wanting to get a C-note just to use theirs, and you'd have to suck up shipping as well, way more than owning a share in one wiyh a couple people will cost you. You also have the opportunity to recover your initial investment once we're done with the tool, it could be sold ( they go quick and bring a good price ) or we could rent it out, do rolling for others and make some coin etc
I just hate dropping $250 on a tool I'm gonna use probably once or twice in the short time I have left on this earth
Plus I'm real close to Slobrah, if your in Goodrich area

Last edited:

paintballpyro1

Established Member
i lived on cathy dr for a couple years. moved out probably about 2009ish maybe. didnt even know there was a cobra in the sub

RickJay

Established Member
i use to live on county line/ray rd. its the same road just literaly the borader between the oakland and genesse county.

OK, so does that mean you guys want to do this?
I'll stick my neck out and buy the tool as long as you
Guys say you'll chip your share, I'd take you at your word
If you want to call me to discuss, my number is
734-564-0256

paintballpyro1

Established Member
i dont need mine rolled, mine are actually tucked abit already, there were some guys that came into my work that needed them but i have no way to get in contact and find out if they still needed to or not.

jsonic

Established Member
Well you can rent the Eastwood fender roller off eBay for like 56 bucks so let's all go in on it and do it all in one day then ship it back. It would be dirt cheap at that point and we could all help eachother.

RickJay

Established Member
Well you can rent the Eastwood fender roller off eBay for like 56 bucks so let's all go in on it and do it all in one day then ship it back. It would be dirt cheap at that point and we could all help eachother.

You're going to have a real hard time getting 5-6 people in the same place at the same time to do something like that in one day
You can't rush that process, it takes time and patience, or somebody's Quarter Panels are gonna get messed up. It also takes more than just the Eastwood tool, this isn't something you're gonna do in the parking lot at Potbelly's
I'll pass on the rental deal.
If anyone wants to go with my original suggestion, cool, lets do it.
Otherwise I'll just buy the tool on my own
It seems like there was a lot of enthusiasm for the project until the time to pony up the cash came up, then everybody got real quiet.
I can afford the tool on my own, I was just trying to help others out that maybe couldn't or didn't want to purchase the tool

Users who are viewing this thread