Need MACA's Help Finding Next Car!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'm to the point in my build that I am really ready for another Cobra to put my new combo into. I need your help in locating a Heavily Suspension Modified 99/01 Cobra or an 03/04 rolling chassis. I'm not concerned with the engine and I have another one sitting in my garage on the engine stand. IF it's a 99 or 01, I will reuse the engine in my wife's 2002 GT Conv that she just picked up so I would want it to be in good running order. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Derek@Amazon said:
tood looking for a road race or drag race suspention?

Either would be fine. Whichever I get will determine what course I take with it. The powertrain combo is a bit much for roadracing but I can always "detune" it for that purpose.

Todd

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Someone has a black 03 with around 30k on it , all MM stuff, K member, coilovers, C/C plates, bumpsteer, custom cage, sparcos, etc. I think its 26,900. I saw it 2 days ago in the termies for sale section. He's the second owner, I was thinkin bout it but now Im tryin to work things out with Jason.
Sounds like a good deal.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386906

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I have an orange 04 in my driveway. It just needs a little body work. Very cheap to. :)

A "bit" too much work to put back together, but thanks for the offer.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread