Need info on this cobra

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I know nothin of the car other than the price is too high.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I know nothin of the car other than the price is too high.

Did you even look at the car, or did you just notice the miles? It could probably be a tad cheaper, but it's not just a bolt-on '03. :nonono:

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Did you even look at the car, or did you just notice the miles? It could probably be a tad cheaper, but it's not just a bolt-on '03. :nonono:
I don't see the procharger but the car still has a 100k miles. Asking price is too much IMO.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
God damn, $19K for a 105K mile cobra. With tax/title/licensing, you're looking at almost $22K. I wouldn't even bother with it.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
No. Just no. There are Cobras on here with lower mileage for that price. From the pics, it looks good, but good luck getting traction with those tires...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Too many miles. Too much money. Not only that, but with that rare ProCharger (on a Terminator) and the other mods, it is very possible it's been run very hard, and maybe for a long time. If the price were lower, I'd still have it checked by a good shop before I'd consider buying it. Stock (true stock, not demodded) Terminator at the right price, a different story.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
In looking around that dealer's site, it seems they specialize in asking too much for cars with too many miles.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
people love to haggle, they can't list the car for the price they need because if they list it for 1$ people are going to want it for 25 cents

Sick03Vert

Banned
Ok...no. Not just no, but HELL NO.

That's the shell of what was, at one time, a great car. Those mods, those miles, dumped exhaust...no. $19k? Really? No.

Let me put this in perspective for ya:

A few months back I bought my '03 Torch Red 10th coupe with 16k miles on it, and one previous owner, for $24k. No way in hell I would pay $19k for one with a ton more mileage and in far worse condition.

Avoid this one man..please. I hate to see someone buy a car that's only going to be a headache for them.

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
I don't know more than I know either, but i'd take the comments on here and use them to negotiate, especially if you like the car more than you like it.

kook911

Established Member
I should have proof read before I posted. That's my bad. Also I just stopped by and had a look. Not interested in it and thanks for the advice. I was just seeing if this was someone's old cobra on here.

mike.b

Established Member
The fact that it has a ProCharger on it is more reason to pay less....much less. I wouldn't pay a dime over $13.5k AFTER its been gone over and checked out by a professional shop and found to be in good working order.

Users who are viewing this thread