Need help with car decision

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out what kind of car my mom would have fun driving. Right now she has a 2007 3LT C6 convertible. She's looking to get rid of it for something a little nicer along the lines of Porsche or Mercedes. But she's still open to all ideas. She goes on a lot of cruises to different places around N.C. and S.C. so she like's to have a comfortable ride but she also likes to get on it and drive the car like its supposed to be driven.

So the question is...what car is for her?!?!?

Jroc

Established Member
Ferrari California.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_California]Ferrari California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

F the V-TAC

Established Member
How about a BMW M6?
w060726_4.jpg

kw-bmw-m6-4.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth

Jroc

Established Member
Last edited:

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
the SL500 is out, she like's a more sporty look than that car, the m6 is still in the mix, I'm looking at the porsche 911 gt3 also, Also trying to talk to her about the z06 or zr1 maybe, but she's really not happy with the corvette's interior and some other issues shes had so far with her current corvette.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A 2007-2008 MB SL500 would be the bomb! My daughter has a white 2007 SL500 and I've driven it. Awesome car. Classy ride, especially for a woman. The engine sound is pure musical bliss! Moves out nicely, too. Her husband bought it used (low miles) and got a great deal on it. That would be my personal choice.

ringo01

Established Member
I would also say a Porsche... although it will not be nearly as fast as the other cars at that price range. My dad drives a BMW 650i convertible and although its very nice. It is slow for 365 hp. It also lacks cup holders....

Mercedes are nice but I prefer BMW for comfort. M6 convertible would be nice but new they are going to cost her 100k+

Users who are viewing this thread