Need help with a business LOGO

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
Figured I would ask here.

Starting my own business. I need a solid design for the sides of my truck and business cards.

$20 paypaled if i use one.

"Freedom Garage Door "

That is the name of the company. I would like the american flag involved and prefer Freedom over Garage Door like :

Freedom
Garage Doors & Openers

Feel free to have fun with it, ill even take the horrible microsoft paint jokes because I have done them lol

Thanks all

- Sean

YJSONLY

Established Member
Sub in for outcome. I may end up doing this too. We need a redo of company logo and such.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
06fr1Or.png

atxjustice6r

Established Member
LOL at the $20...hopefully we have some nice SVTP'ers! A proper logo done by a professional graphic artist will cost you at least $500, up to $2,000.

INVNO1

Established Member
My minimum is $100 unless it's for friend or family. But i just do it on the side.

Zemedici

Established Member
LOL at the $20...hopefully we have some nice SVTP'ers! A proper logo done by a professional graphic artist will cost you at least $500, up to $2,000.

+1, $20 is a steal if I've ever seen one.

My minimum is $100 unless it's for friend or family. But i just do it on the side.

I do artwork for my friends for free (drawn all my brothers tattoos, etc etc), but I do it on MY time. So if they're on a time schedule, they need to find someone else. :lol:

Looks great, I'd run with that.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
appreciate the feedback.

I know logo and sign making costs more but figured i would throw the idea out. PM'd rainmaker.

Thanks all

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have to say Rainmaker did a mighty nice job on the logo. Don't blame you for choosing to go with it. Post a photo of the logo on your truck when it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread